What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats off to @WebMaster and all those unknown entities who have assisted in the transformation - me likey like this new look - not the color scheme - webby it looks too amatuerish I hope you are going to work color scheme and icons -

Better layout..
Very Fast..
Looks nice..

This layout is better..:cool:

Hats off to @WebMaster and all those unknown entities who have assisted in the transformation - me likey like this new look - not the color scheme - webby it looks too amatuerish I hope you are going to work color scheme and icons -

Agree to that. Got to hand it to Webby.

It takes a lot of time and effort to do something like this. It's very stressful.
If that wasn't enough, I know many members are having log in issues, and webby is dealing with all of them.

So yeah, hats off to @WebMaster

What is this trophy thing? I received something like addicted, can't stop, keep coming back & first message & all that. Someone please explain this to me.

Though Old one was good...perhaps it's human nature to resist the 'change'
but i'll wait for the final design to be implemented...

Best of Luck Staff team!

What is this trophy thing? I received something like addicted, can't stop, keep coming back & first message & all that. Someone please explain this to me.
Congrats for winning so many trophies

Yeah I have already won those trophies lol

Don't worry everything is being sorted out and this trophy thing is old Vbulletin feature as well. If we don't like it, we can remove it later

The moderation experience in this new setup has improved massively so I hope improvement in moderation activities in near future

Congrats for winning so many trophies

Yeah I have already won those trophies lol

Don't worry everything is being sorted out and this trophy thing is old Vbulletin feature as well. If we don't like it, we can remove it later

The moderation experience in this new setup has improved massively so I hope improvement in moderation activities in near future

Can the latest posts section be brought back ???

There is already one New Posts section on top ..... Just saw it .

Last edited:
1. There is problem of typing the smiley "Pissed" It acts :pissed: instead of pissed smiley. I put the symbol : from start and end of smiley but it won't work... Other smiles are also not working i.e :rofl:
2. Layout is Good and speed is fast.
3. Wow, While I was typing, i wanted to see next page of same thread , I opened the page in new tab... Even in this new Tab , there was already post written which i left in previous tab.... This is very good option ... I don't need to go on previous tab..

Site looks like designed for Tablets. I like it though. It'd take some time to get use to it.... Also it would be great if you guys give an option to use the old site(Look)

When I point my arrow on username, a popup appears. In popup it is not showing my full avatar but a part of it. Please fix this.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom