What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing this format,my world is like shattered...:(

Please Bring back the old Format...:mad:...Is it gonna come back or do we have to bear this mental torture from now on...o_O

Self replied thread vanished from the list

In this form trolling would be reduced to a great extend as you cant see the country flags and you will have to depend on the post to identify the country of the poster.... :P

In this form trolling would be reduced to a great extend as you cant see the country flags and you will have to depend on the post to identify the country of the poster.... :p

not really......people can just judge from a reply whether the person is Indian or not if he post anti-china or anti-Pakistan messages. :D

ye kya Bad bad language look hai bring me back my old green baby nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Edited by Zaki

Doesn't feel i am on PAKISTAN defense forum. That green and dark theme was a unique look and PDF stood out. Now it looks like just any other forum- although the new platform brings many new features but seriously WTF :eek:

Please stay with new platform as it's miles ahead in performance but bring back the old theme :D

@Aeronaut we demand referendum

It will be back soon

Don't worry guys. All your complains will be resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom