What's new

PDF Annual Awards 2013

So then choose this thread for selection of nominees.
bhai mere.. whoever you choose automatically is a nominee unless it was available in post above.. its very easy process. Dont have to complicate it.

This is supposed to be a fun process which everybody can participate not to be 100 % accurate.
Every poster has to reply to previous one, so you cant go back and change anything. Each next poster can tally it, but believe me people will know instantly if you cheat. lolz.
You have to separately show your vote and the total adding your own.
Don't we have a poll option when starting thread???

I should nominate myself for both awards.... I troll better than @Imran Khan ..

I'm a contestant for it too! But I doubt we'll ever be able to match some real pros here. They're avant-garde artists while we're just street painters!

poll option is for static poll for a single question .. not a dynamic and multiple question like this.. I might be wrong though..
What I am trying to say is that choose nominees for every award category here, then start a poll with those names. It will be more accurate. We just have to start more than one thread. One thread for each award category but it will save time it counting etc..
What do you think?

What I am trying to say is that choose nominees for every award category here, then start a poll with those names. It will be more accurate. We just have to start more than one thread. One thread for each award category but it will save time it counting etc..
What do you think?
yeah, thats fine too..
my aim was fun not to find the real answer to these questions... lolz.. and this way is more fun.. and has more involvement than 'vote and forget' method... we lose a bit of accuracy... but pdf community will ensure that we dont lose much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom