What's new

PDF 2014 - New Changes

Can we have elaborate custom signatures back?

I have noticed that, post count is not being appended seamlessly, there seems to be a discrepancy. It's like after many posts, count is increasing to +1.

I might be incorrect however, Is this just me or anyone else have noticed this as well?

Since last couple of days, my post count is stuck at 250, 251 and 252.

Not sure, this post of mine will be appended to 253 or not

Edit: Ailaaa, yeh kya karishma hai ?

~~~
After the post #227, I replied on another thread

Karnataka corner! | Page 25

However, the post count still shows as 253 instead of 254.

This should be my 255th post.

Edit: Ok, I understand that, there's a time limit within which if one posts an immediate reply it will be merged into previous thread however, even if that is the case, my post count should increase to 254 but still remains on 253 !

Last edited:
I have noticed that, post count is not being appended seamlessly, there seems to be a discrepancy. It's like after many posts, count is increasing to +1.

I might be incorrect however, Is this just me or anyone else have noticed this as well?

Since last couple of days, my post count is stuck at 250, 251 and 252.

Not sure, this post of mine will be appended to 253 or not

Edit: Ailaaa, yeh kya karishma hai ?

~~~
After the post #227, I replied on another thread

Karnataka corner! | Page 25

However, the post count still shows as 253 instead of 254.

This should be my 255th post.

Edit: Ok, I understand that, there's a time limit within which if one posts an immediate reply it will be merged into previous thread however, even if that is the case, my post count should increase to 254 but still remains on 253 !

Posts made in Members Club do not add to the post count .

How can ı change my flags, couldn't find where we ı do it

okay i know what promote thread means....but what does it do when we click the button...?

Thank You sir, for having TRUST in me :)

why there is 2041 in your ID, you are caught, Mr. agent, as I suspected!!

Govt to adopt 'Vision-2041' to build a prosperous BD: PM

Govt to adopt 'Vision-2041' to build a prosperous BD: PM | FIRST PAGE | Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina said on Wednesday that her government would soon turn the 'Vision-2021' into Vision-2041 as a long-term perspective plan in line with its election manifesto 'moving ahead Bangladesh', reports BSS.

does he/she a girl? Then it would be Mrs. Agent

Then I may cooperate her, lol.
2381062.jpg

2381074.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom