What's new

PCB chief invited to IPL final

ummmmm do you know how he can play he is playing through british citizenship it means as a british citizen that means ipl is still anti pakistani players but yeah slowly these steps are helping rekindle old ties which is very good

Did you even read my complete post or just take out a part to smack.

If indian public or IPL only is anti pakistani then no matter which citizenship azhar mahmud have, we would have treated him like a pakistani and wouldn't allowed him to play in India. IPL got a way to get a pakistani player in form of citizenship and they get him. Thats a proof that they are just binded by law not by there own conscience.

pakistan shouldnt get ozy with india, we shouldnt beg for normalising the relation

bad move

We should reject their invitation, they humiliated us very badly during previos ipl bidding when stars like afrisi, a Razzaq, ajaml etc never even offered Rs1 in bidding.
Unless indians formally appologise we must not send any our member and player

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2958332 said:
pakistan shouldnt get ozy with india, we shouldnt beg for normalising the relation

bad move
But Afridi was begging like hell. May be he really needs money very badly. You should understand the situation of poor pak cricketers.

But Afridi was begging like hell. May be he really needs money very badly. You should understand the situation of poor pak cricketers.

One can always do a benefit match for them in the IPL....

afridi may have said because not that he wanted money but because india was only ignoring pakistan players and at that time pakistan was also T20 world champion

now it doesnt make sense to play in IPL after 3 years of banning our players

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2958428 said:
afridi may have said because not that he wanted money but because india was only ignoring pakistan players and at that time pakistan was also T20 world champion

I am not in favor of mixing sports and politics but people often forget that BCCI didn't ban the Pakistani players initially. Actually it was PCB that didn't allow them to play in IPL 2009 due to which teams with Pakistani players suffered. Call it PCB's lack of vision or whatever but they are the ones who opened the can of worms.

Pakistan blocks IPL participation for players | Cricket News | Indian Premier League 2009 | ESPN Cricinfo

We should reject their invitation, they humiliated us very badly during previos ipl bidding when stars like afrisi, a Razzaq, ajaml etc never even offered Rs1 in bidding.
Unless indians formally appologise we must not send any our member and player
USA/NATO can can get away without apologizing. Can't you allow us to do the same?
One can always do a benefit match for them in the IPL....
That's a good idea. Atleast paks will earn some money out of it.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2958428 said:

Yeah and that means that they wanted to play in IPL so as to get money. Can't you see that my friend?
Trust me, paks cricketers will start jumping with joy once we decide to let them play.

Yeah and that means that they wanted to play in IPL so as to get money. Can't you see that my friend?

did you read my post carefully??, go and read it carefully before repeating the same rhetoric

Back
Top Bottom