What's new

Pawri girl to appear in new ISPR production

No, @Jf-17 block 3 and his comrades @Zarvan and @Kaleem.61 are not okay. They just don't want females in public life. They have a twisted visible logic which declares that Pakistan promoting women actually promotes TTP, TLP etc. I have asked Zarvan how that works and he hasn't replied yet. Logic says that these three fine gentlemen are the ones actually promoting TTP but don't want to say that publicly. Kaleem is quite open in promoting TLP. Just today Zarvan was in that Taliban thread and he celebrated them barring women from TV dramas.

Majority of men in PK are just not comfortable with women having an opinion. These are the types that will go to ertughrul actress instagram page and curse her for wearing a skirt not realizing she is an actress.

Majority of men in PK are just not comfortable with women having an opinion. These are the types that will go to ertughrul actress instagram page and curse her for wearing a skirt not realizing she is an actress.

That's sad. Also, these are the same men who harassed those two girls in Lahore on Pakistan's independence day. This is the same both in India and Pakistan.

I am sure Zarvan and his types on PDF would have loved to be present near the Aurat March and throw stones on the women and men in the march.

Majority of Pakistanis like shows similar to Ertugrul or shows which promote Islamic values while ISPR is hiring pawri girl to make stuff for us.
We could have been working on a movie or tv series on operation zarb e azb which promotes Islamic values and shows our sacrifices against Indian proxies but no pawri girl and liberal ideas is more important.
When you constantly push liberal secular ideas on a highly conservative religious population don’t get surprised if you see extremist groups like ttp or tlp.
Hazrat those are historic series these are to promote women in uniform 2 different things.

bhaisahab first you investigate yourself, why were you watching it in the first place

holier than thou

dogla insaan

faltu gossip
First of all I never present myself a Guru of some sort, secondly I saw it just by chance since my driver had this clip and told me Sir you now pawri girl I said yes I saw that video then he showed me that clip.

By the way I watch every kind of videos and I enjoyed it, never feel shame to admit that It gave me pleasure....as Clinton said.

Have a nice day.

And then jack off on those pictures right after.
You forgot this part

No, @Jf-17 block 3 and his comrades @Zarvan and @Kaleem.61 are not okay. They just don't want females in public life. They have a twisted visible logic which declares that Pakistan promoting women actually promotes TTP, TLP etc. I have asked Zarvan how that works and he hasn't replied yet. Logic says that these three fine gentlemen are the ones actually promoting TTP but don't want to say that publicly. Kaleem is quite open in promoting TLP. Just today Zarvan was in that Taliban thread and he celebrated them barring women from TV dramas.
While hazrat Zarvan means well regardless of whether well is “well” we do have quasi terrorists members of pdf. My friends and I created a fake fb profile years ago during college to harass a guy who was harassing our friend because she wouldn’t give a hoot to his existence. As that profile grew with some hard work and investment of no less than 4 people it actually became a person with regular updates and life changes ( thanks to some obscure Indian actress).
One thing was proven to all of us .. 3/5 Pakistani men asking for frandship or messaging her were full on TLP candidates in their public profiles. Labaik ya on their posts with sermons or death to usa but “I want to marry & sex with you” in dms.

This is their reality and the actual issue with the liberals (who are another hypocritical lot) is just one of venting. These bearded chameleons use the prophet as an excuse for what are no different outcomes than white supremacy rioters: feel bigger by hurting others so to validate their toxic ideas.

Majority of Pakistanis like shows similar to Ertugrul or shows which promote Islamic values while ISPR is hiring pawri girl to make stuff for us.
We could have been working on a movie or tv series on operation zarb e azb which promotes Islamic values and shows our sacrifices against Indian proxies but no pawri girl and liberal ideas is more important.
When you constantly push liberal secular ideas on a highly conservative religious population don’t get surprised if you see extremist groups like ttp or tlp.
I don't know what was embarrassing for her as she got so much fame from that clip and lead to a nice career for her

Pakistanis don't only watch Islamic programs, they also watch Hollywood, bollywood, Pakistani dramas and of course adult material.

Good or bad is another question but this is how the Pakistani community is like just like every other nation. If I ask you if more Pakistanis watch Islamic videos or ****... then you probably know its the later... But does it make us bad community? If no then how does it make it us good community if some of us watches Islamic propoganda drama serials like Ertugrul?

My friends and I created a fake fb profile years ago during college to harass a guy who was harassing our friend because she wouldn’t give a hoot to his existence. As that profile grew with some hard work and investment of no less than 4 people it actually became a person with regular updates and life changes ( thanks to some obscure Indian actress).
One thing was proven to all of us .. 3/5 Pakistani men asking for frandship or messaging her were full on TLP candidates in their public profiles. Labaik ya on their posts with sermons or death to usa but “I want to marry & sex with you” in dms.

What became of your primary target ?

I think most who are against this promotion drama by ISPR, do not know how to express why such a narrative of this drama is divisive in a Pakistani Society.

The primary role of a woman in Islam (not necessarily Pakistan) is of a mother and wife, as in this role the primary function of a woman in Islam is that of being the nucleus of the family. Since the mother is a source of love and compassion, which constitutes the very foundations of a child's upbringing. As such, in today's society when the women go and pursue careers, there is an adverse effect on the building blocks of a family unit.

This of course, should not be misconstrued to think that men are not an important pillars of a family. The concept is fairly simple, where the roles of the husband, wife, mother and father are not to be compared as a means of measuring who is greater, better or more important. Since the very basis of a family, is to come together in harmony and build a life which is filled with integrity, decency, humility, honor and respect for one another.

So for the drama to promote the idea that women can join the military and pursue their own life, breaking away from tradition, serves as a critical factor contributing to the deficit in the family unit. The same goes for the father's absence as well. Which leads to the breakdown of family building, which leads to inevitable immorality and a lifestyle without spiritual substance. One only has to look at the trends of modern Western Civilization and those countries who follow their trends. Population declines, lifestyle trends move toward abject fornication, homosexuality, debasement of human fabric of life, of course children being subject single parent families, child services, adoptions and new generation devoid of basic etiquettes, baseline human characteristics of integrity, honor and dignity.

This is not to say that family units themselves aren't drifting into such trends of Western dehumanization. For individuals within family units devoid of Imaan, are seduced into the secularism and it's diseases. As it stands to reason that feminism leads to a lightning fast route to the breakdown of the social fabric of life.

i am upset christian fair should have starred in ispr.

1637664178335.png

While hazrat Zarvan means well regardless of whether well is “well” we do have quasi terrorists members of pdf. My friends and I created a fake fb profile years ago during college to harass a guy who was harassing our friend because she wouldn’t give a hoot to his existence. As that profile grew with some hard work and investment of no less than 4 people it actually became a person with regular updates and life changes ( thanks to some obscure Indian actress).

This is their reality and the actual issue with the liberals (who are another hypocritical lot) is just one of venting. These bearded chameleons use the prophet as an excuse for what are no different outcomes than white supremacy rioters: feel bigger by hurting others so to validate their toxic ideas.

So ?

Just because some wants sex doesn't mean he is a bad person or all his good deeds are nullified... The logic you have used to demonize them is not really unique. I have seen guys like you who shame religious men just because they wanna **** .... Don't they have hormones ? or do you think just because they pray 5 times a day , they are devoid of any temptation .....

Back
Top Bottom