What's new

Pawri girl to appear in new ISPR production

Biggest threat to Pakistan even bigger than ttp right now is liberal secular groups like bla or sindhu desh army or ptm.
But keep promoting it and making them stronger

Are you in Canada? What are you doing in a Western liberal country?

Is the ISPR show going to promote liberal and secular values? How do you know? Did they leak the script to you?

The 'pawrii' girl just made a fun video with friends --- fully clothed --- that happened to go viral. What's wrong with this?

She is the daughter of a serving Brig too, but it's her social media fame that got her the role. She didn't strip to get views or pull any other stunts like 'item songs.'

So, what's the issue?

Out of a population of 220 plus Million people, Less than 2% of the votes are given to religious parties in Pakistan, where did you get the idea of the highly conservative population?

So there are 4.2m potential traitors? That's a big number.

Majority of Pakistanis like shows similar to Ertugrul or shows which promote Islamic values while ISPR is hiring pawri girl to make stuff for us.
We could have been working on a movie or tv series on operation zarb e azb which promotes Islamic values and shows our sacrifices against Indian proxies but no pawri girl and liberal ideas is more important.
When you constantly push liberal secular ideas on a highly conservative religious population don’t get surprised if you see extremist groups like ttp or tlp.
Muh ghairat.

Biggest threat to Pakistan even bigger than ttp right now is liberal secular groups like bla or sindhu desh army or ptm.
But keep promoting it and making them stronger
actually the biggest threat to Pakistan is ignorance, so called leftists don’t realize their privilege, so called conservatives don’t understand their religion, so called liberals don’t know a thing about liberalism.

Majority of Pakistanis like shows similar to Ertugrul or shows which promote Islamic values while ISPR is hiring pawri girl to make stuff for us.
We could have been working on a movie or tv series on operation zarb e azb which promotes Islamic values and shows our sacrifices against Indian proxies but no pawri girl and liberal ideas is more important.
When you constantly push liberal secular ideas on a highly conservative religious population don’t get surprised if you see extremist groups like ttp or tlp.

Another bollywood style love story bs drama with less action..

I have seen it bhai - waqt nahin hai, just got pushed to senior role in a new employer so settling in will take a while.
Might try to do it over thanksgiving
Wishing you best of luck for this new journey.
I would be eagerly waiting for tag.

Oh yeah - another friend keeps her alive. She just had a miscarriage which caused a broken engagement as my friend is very thorough.

The funniest thing is that none of her "fans" notice that she has been 23 since 2007.

And what happened to the original man your group wanted to harass ? :D

Aik aur attention seeker be bana Liya apna future :lol: But may be I am wrong dananeer was actually mocking burger boys and girls.
But what scares me is that soon we will hear that without shalwar girl alina Khan working with ISPR :omghaha:

She is literally a military kid, with family members in the armed forces. This forum gets so crass when discussing females and their choices. Pathetic!
Especially guys in Canada, like the OP.

Back
Top Bottom