What's new

Pawri girl to appear in new ISPR production

Bro didn't get anything...

Is it about her being on bed and making seductive poses ? Some people are saying its not her but someone with her resemblance.
That is why ISPR should investigate before they hired her anyways she not only make seductive posses but removes her trousers.

Majority of Pakistanis like shows similar to Ertugrul or shows which promote Islamic values while ISPR is hiring pawri girl to make stuff for us.
We could have been working on a movie or tv series on operation zarb e azb which promotes Islamic values and shows our sacrifices against Indian proxies but no pawri girl and liberal ideas is more important.
When you constantly push liberal secular ideas on a highly conservative religious population don’t get surprised if you see extremist groups like ttp or tlp.
What is there for you to complain??

its a drama series they can hire whomever they like. Whats your issue with this Pawri Girl? Why should we feel embarrassed by her. Try thinking with open mind else there will be no one good enough for anything.

Kinda wish ispr just made movies detailing the sacrifices, achievements, and what not of the military personnel. No songs or anything else. Just movies and combat footage regarding the vids

How is having a young women as an actor promoting these groups? Bro are you okay?

No, @Jf-17 block 3 and his comrades @Zarvan and @Kaleem.61 are not okay. They just don't want females in public life. They have a twisted visible logic which declares that Pakistan promoting women actually promotes TTP, TLP etc. I have asked Zarvan how that works and he hasn't replied yet. Logic says that these three fine gentlemen are the ones actually promoting TTP but don't want to say that publicly. Kaleem is quite open in promoting TLP. Just today Zarvan was in that Taliban thread and he celebrated them barring women from TV dramas.

What is so embarassing about it? She is an actress and last time i checked drama/movie productions need actresses. Ajeeb o gareeb namoonay. This is the problem with people when ertugul was first aired every one was hyoed about it as if they are real people. Grow up they are just actors.

Apko Halime Sultan Mubarik ho
E4888268-B97E-404E-AA09-4D71563604BF.jpeg

Im embarrassed seeing ISPR making bs production promoting ideas that majority of our society reject and promoting actors like these.

The movie isprhired her for promotes secular ideas

God did not make everyone the same way. She does not have to proscribe to your or my thinking. She has the choice to be different and thats how societies are in general.

If a young women appearing on tv show makes you feel threatened you have bigger problems my friend. Seek help

She is literally a military kid, with family members in the armed forces. This forum gets so crass when discussing females and their choices. Pathetic!

and here we thought finally some merit

Back
Top Bottom