What's new

‘Pathetic’ performance has left U.S. ‘well behind’ China in 5G race, ex-Google CEO Eric Schmidt says

Well I'm glad you clarified that apparently stories like this are bunk because nobody is interested in working for a Chinese company since you are not an "immigration country".

Oh wait you mean people can work in China...oh but just academics...certainly not Pakistan nationals who want an executive job. That's just out of the question because you are not an "immigration country".
It's you said no one likes to work in China, not me. China does allow limited number of foreign talents to work in China. but unlike US, China doesn't take in random everyone, no east Asian countries are immigration countries, Japan and Korea are the same like China when it comes to accepting immigrants.
There are almost no "real Americans" left in US after white Europeans killed them all, that "New World" need to be repopulated, US was built based on immigration, the country is everything about immigration.

It's you said no one likes to work in China, not me. China does allow limited number of foreign talents to work in China.

like that 1800+..and others

but unlike US, China doesn't take in random everyone,

Ah I see...attracting/encouraging any Pakistani academic types like Sabir Sami to be part of that 1800 is out. They can go work for the white man. Now I understand...

Last edited:
like that 1800+..and others

Ah I see...attracting any Pakistani's like Sabir Sami to be part of that 1800 is out. He can go work for the white man.
Not in PDF, I don't think any foreigners in PDF, Pakistanis or not, are part of talents that China like to seek.

Not in PDF, I don't think any foreigners in PDF, Pakistanis or not, are part of talents that China like to seek.

Sabir Sami is not on PDF. Why are you trying to go on a tangent?

Pakistani national made CEO of KFC which has 750,000 worldwide employees with $27 Billion in revenue a year.

This is not a PDF member. :rolleyes1:

Last edited:
Sabir Sami is not on PDF. Why are you trying to go on a tangent?

This is what I said, you can't judge how many talents China attrcts by judging the flags here. US takes in everyone, cause it's a new world while the natives were being wiped out by Europeans, so it needs to be repopulated, which is not the case in China.

This is what I said, you can't judge how many talents China attrcts by judging the flags here.

So tell us all how many Pakistani nationals China has in executive positions in their companies..you know the country "Pakistan"..the one you say is one of your closest trusted allies....

So tell us all how many Pakistani nationals China has in executive positions in their companies..you know the country "Pakistan"..the one you say is one of your closest allies....
I don't know, do you? and I believe China is more interested in foreign scientists, not CEOs, we can manage our own companies well.

I believe China is more interested in foreign scientists, not CEOs, we can manage our own companies well.

Ah I see...you mean these foreign scientists/academics all have glass ceilings in companies they work for...no way to move up...an eventual dead end job. Nice to know China isn't any land of great opportunity.

Oddly I think this is exactly the same song Chinese members like to sing about the US for non-white people...hmm.....

Last edited:
Honestly the US is still ahead in some areas and China has become ahead in other areas. If the two countries can stop the dick measuring contests and work together, all of humankind will experience unlimited progress. But unfortunately human nature is not like this.

Back
Top Bottom