What's new

Pataudi’s cousin tipped as next ISI chief

It was a backdoor deal. India promised Pakistan full security guarantee from American Iraq-style invasion or waged war on Pakistan. In return, ISI will be headed by India suggested man and he will focus on cleaning all rats. Great time for Indo-pak friendship.

Inshallah, South Asia will emerge richer than Europe.

Quite contrary to popular perception, USA's OBL raid was an effort to incite mullahs & masses in Pakistan so Civilian government falls and Army takes over again.

A pakistan with army+ISI rule is always nice for West, but bad for Pakistan and India.

This is the historic reason behind why India always refuses to talk with Pakistan army directly in official way. Even during Musharraf's time, India avoided to recognize him for long as leader of Pakistan.

If pataudi becomes ISI chief, I would salute MMS on his strong diplomacy. Kudos!

Americans are good at lying and hijacking every achievement of others. 1971 warship propaganda is good example. Perfidy is in American blood, not just foreign policy. (This is my personal opinion, no offence)

Americans are good at lying and hijacking every achievement of others. 1971 warship propaganda is good example. Perfidy is in American blood, not just foreign policy. (This is my personal opinion, no offence)

Actually - pretty much everyone suffers from this delusion

Indians think they won 1971 single handedly
Banglas think the Mukti Bahini single handedly

French believe it was the Resistance which won the war
UK believes it was the RAF and the Battle of Britain
US believes it won the war once it entered
Russia believes it won the war because of Stalingrad

Good move ppl will accept anyone except this current one (already on extension )he has done more harm to Pakistan than another person living or dead in our history

Actually - pretty much everyone suffers from this delusion

Indians think they won 1971 single handedly
Banglas think the Mukti Bahini single handedly

French believe it was the Resistance which won the war
UK believes it was the RAF and the Battle of Britain
US believes it won the war once it entered
Russia believes it won the war because of Stalingrad

In a different perspective, you are right - "Sab maaya hai". American maaya is on decline. They are loosing power to shape perceptions gradually.

Perception says, MMS is a weak PM. But quite contrary, MMS is strong in his diplomacy with USA & its quite funny to see reaction of americans on MRCA deal. It shows how desperate they were about it. It tells a lot about how much they lost by not being on the right side. Europe's gain.

I read recently Pasha and Panetta heated argument- "Their whereabouts were asked from CIA, to which they gave the funny reply that many of them have been lost. The CIA, it is said, claimed that these operatives were used in FATA area for the war on terror but in various incidents they have either been kidnapped or killed by Taliban, so now they were no more in Pakistan.

“This stupid reply was totally non-digestible to DG ISI,” a source claimed, adding that in his concluding remarks the DG ISI gave a clear and stern reply to CIA officials that if they don’t know where their operatives were in Pakistan, then ISI was well aware of CIA operatives in the Middle East and we can tell those governments about their presence and activities. Panetta never expected such reply from Pasha.

The two reportedly were embroiled in heated arguments and it all ended up in Pasha returning to Pakistan from Washington within hours of his reaching there. Panetta was furious with Pasha, as he never thought that the intelligence chief of a country like Pakistan would confront the CIA chief this way. So he resolved to pin down Pasha and the ISI." Link

At least, Pasha is good standing up against CIA in tough fight. just OBL failure?

Best comment from above TOI article:

"Communists publish a piece of news much after it happens. Americans do that when it happens. But, Indians publish the news much before it happens. Bravo Indians." :tup:

It was a backdoor deal. India promised Pakistan full security guarantee from American Iraq-style invasion or waged war on Pakistan. In return, ISI will be headed by India suggested man and he will focus on cleaning all rats. Great time for Indo-pak friendship.

Inshallah, South Asia will emerge richer than Europe.

By the way father of this "india suggested" man played a very crucial rule in the Kashmir war 1948. I don't mind such "India suggested" guy to lead ISI.;)

By the way your post was great definition of the word "Delusion". :)

Best comment from above TOI article:

"Communists publish a piece of news much after it happens. Americans do that when it happens. But, Indians publish the news much before it happens. Bravo Indians." :tup:

:laugh: yeh and thats why wrong piece of information is always published much before even if it doesnt exist.

and oh btw thats why they got the name wrong

O papu jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......

the indians will listen to local astrologist before they listen to their own mothers.....so of course that helps them ''predict'' the news before it happens.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2001/20010728/nat3.gif

I had a nice parata for breakfast this morning with some Lipton tea. I later asked my ''magic 8-ball'' whether hindustanys will get over their obcession and paranoia of the ISI

this is what it predicted for me

Magic-8-Ball.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom