What's new

Pataudi’s cousin tipped as next ISI chief

yes,its common in pakistan...every channel host giving his own theories...:lol:

These are theories of the host with own Logical views.. which are then scrutinized by other guests.. unlike India.. Where they "Collect" like minded people and then make them sit to prove that "WHOLE nation" is united :P

well one can expect such low level rather gutter level comments on Indian orange media only.

Kya Bat hey ....you should be the last person to talk about orange media .

BTW nice commnets you wrote on on pakistanidefence forum, Bin Laden Dead thread ,page 17.

who cares what that bharati plagued rat says. he is too much stinking even unbearable for gutter insects what to say human

who cares about what our stinking enemy bharatis . they are a smelly enemy who will always try to throw its dirt on us and damage us.

Kya Bat hey ....you should be the last person to talk about orange media .

BTW nice commnets you wrote on on pakistanidefence forum, Bin Laden Dead thread ,page 17.
aha seems you have too much time to roam here and there and check what i say.

BTW I STAND by my words for that stinking man Rushdi.

aha seems you have too much time to roam here and there and check what i say.

BTW I STAND by my words for that stinking man Rushdi.

Funny,yes i did have lot of time ,especially when Osama was killed in Pakistan and this forum was down .

Nope,the second comment was pretty much direct ,with your trademark use of the word "Bharatis". Lol, I wasn't surprised.

Funny,yes i did have lot of time ,especially when Osama was killed in Pakistan and this forum was down .

Nope,the second comment was pretty much direct ,with your trademark use of the word "Bharatis". Lol, I wasn't surprised.

whats wrong with that i do consider bharatis as the most anti-Pakistan on earth who will never let go any opportunity to damage Pakistan.

So stand by my second comment too.

now have a nice day and dont stress your brain further . be happy a patudi :P is going to head ISI and Saif as per Indian claims is future ISI agent lolzz

I've heard he is very much liberal and pro-secular and U.S is pulling strings to get him to top of isi.

I've heard he is very much liberal and pro-secular and U.S is pulling strings to get him to top of isi.

we have to wait and see. it depends on fact if he is superseding or otherwise and above all if at all this is going to happen before pasha's extension gets expire.

whats wrong with that i do consider bharatis as the most anti-Pakistan on earth who will never let go any opportunity to damage Pakistan.

So stand by my second comment too.

now have a nice day and dont stress your brain further . be happy a patudi :P is going to head ISI and Saif as per Indian claims is future ISI agent lolzz

same with pakistanis,although i read ur comments on other site in which u were saying indians as smelly rats......

although i thought once,u consider usa as most damaging country against pakistan...

You have every right to consider bharatis anti pakistan.But you a journalist calling indians "stinking rats","smelly enemies" etc and then whining about superior quality of pakistani journalism is disgusting.

You have every right to consider bharatis anti pakistan.But you a journalist calling indians "stinking rats","smelly enemies" etc and then whining about superior quality of pakistani journalism is disgusting.

1. that word was used for Slaman Rushdie on another forum so first of all you dont have any right to bring it on this forum . secondly Salman Rushdie holds no value and no respect in my eyes for what he is now its unfortunate that he was born as bharati that is not my fault.

2. Reading what bharatis are using for Pakistan my faith and countrymen that was toooooo much a less word i could have used.

3. Again why your whining members are quoting what people say on other forums lolzz

4. In my view India is our staunch enemy and i consider it more than a normal enemy. i can trust Israel but NOT india.

5. As far as Pakistani journalism is concerned we dont use any low language in our professional work. our personal opinion as a lay man and a normal member on public foras are our personal opinion and do not represent our professional work.

now stop whining

same with pakistanis,although i read ur comments on other site in which u were saying indians as smelly rats......

although i thought once,u consider usa as most damaging country against pakistan...

Selective reading is bad for health. i do consider Rushdie as rat now dont try to apply this on entire India. you should have read the entire thread to understand it was on Salaman Rushdie

2. WELL NO . US is not the most damaging we have our own mistakes too in allowing the US for damaging

These comments on TOI .....too much.....:rofl:

should you be surprised? these people are funny, i'm actually grateful sometimes that they are generally around for good laughs...

as for the story itself -- mere speculation. Be patient, wait, observe, then we can comment further.

should you be surprised? these people are funny, i'm actually grateful sometimes that they are generally around for good laughs...

as for the story itself -- mere speculation. Be patient, wait, observe, then we can comment further.

:P its excessive whining that is pouring from every comment there on Indian media lolzz no wonder why they are unhappy

i guess the summer humidity is already getting to them....never anything bojitiv to say.

but one thing I must say is that ISI sets off so many alarm bells over there. hindus could stampede at one of their temples --and they will blame ISI for it.

We must be doing something right :)

Back
Top Bottom