What's new

Pataudi’s cousin tipped as next ISI chief

i guess the summer humidity is already getting to them....never anything bojitiv to say.

but one thing I must say is that ISI sets off so many alarm bells over there. hindus could stampede at one of their temples --and they will blame ISI for it.

We must be doing something right :)

I agree the India is secular and so it would be no surprise if Hindus stampede at their temples thanks to the ISI.

Is that what you mean?

India is happy that the Nawabzada is the next ISI chief.

Good luck to him!

India was also happy when Musharraf became president only to burst their bubble later . patuk same is going to be in case of "patudi"

India was also happy when Musharraf became president only to burst their bubble later . patuk same is going to be in case of "patudi"

they knew what they got.....kind of like when BJPs were in power. We knew what we got.

in that sense, its interesting how relations are at their ''prime'' when khakis are in power in our country and Hindu fundamentalists are in power across the border.

strange and ironic realities

they knew what they got.....kind of like when BJPs were in power. We knew what we got.

in that sense, its interesting how relations are at their ''prime'' when khakis are in power in our country and Hindu fundamentalists are in power across the border.

strange and ironic realities
In many ways, I think BJP Government is far better for Pakistan in a sense that they play the game overtly and not chankian style like Congress people.These are the one who will stab you in the back unlike BJP,

could not agree with you more on that.....it is very much true, actually

It reminds us of the Indian born American scientist who was bombard by bharatis with hundreds of emails getting credit for his award and atlast he said enough is enough and reminded the Indians to lay off it was due to education and facilities the US gave him not because he was born in India.

Well at least Non-Resident Indians are doing it big outside of India and repping the flag! 25 million Indian immigrants are worth $300 BILLION! RESPECT!!
And what do Non resident Pakistanis are famous for? London 7/7 bombings and US Times square suicide bomber? loooooool

No.

He is an Armoured Corps person and a Nawabzada.

Polo player etc.

Difference in attitude towards life.

Lol, many generals in Pakistan love Polo. Anyways, it would be quite rosy if relations between Pakistan and India are normalized.

In many ways, I think BJP Government is far better for Pakistan in a sense that they play the game overtly and not chankian style like Congress people.These are the one who will stab you in the back unlike BJP,

Indian Govt whether BJP or Congress always found it easier to talk with Pakistan when "Khakis" are in power. They can talk to the person in charge directly rather than going through a civilian intermediatory.

Well at least Non-Resident Indians are doing it big outside of India and repping the flag! 25 million Indian immigrants are worth $300 BILLION! RESPECT!!
And what do Non resident Pakistanis are famous for? London 7/7 bombings and US Times square suicide bomber? loooooool

Interesting part is you claim to live in Britain but don't know about Pakistanis being elected as members of British parliament. Bigotry overcoming your grey matter??? Looks like this is the case. :)

Interesting part is you claim to live in Britain but don't know about Pakistanis being elected as members of British parliament. Bigotry overcoming your grey matter??? Looks like this is the case. :)

no need to feed the saffron-coloured trolls.....on every continent save for Antarctica, there are succesful Pakistanis making great name and adding good value to the country. . . and in fact I commend them just like I would anybody who works hard and earns an honest living. One of the many keys to life, incidentally, is modesty. Some people don't seem to put enough emphasis on it.

7/7?? ohhhh the one in which the "suicide bomber", a week later called from Saudia in a TV program, that he is alive even after dying in suicide bombing right? :P

Back
Top Bottom