What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

DAMN IT, That's it?
If so, I must say, people have matured.

People are threatened of bomb blasts by Rehman Malik and Rana Sanaullah.

What a shame.. on one hand we mourn bomb blasts.... on the other hand we make jokes and do not like to criticize the crack down by the regime its self!!!to when revolutionaries are the subject.

Review, your self... people.

virtual revolution of Imran Khan is praised and real effort is humiliated by the same people.

democratic forces will not let that happen... inshAllah.
the same damocrazy forces who got birth in the drawing rooms of dictators? amazing!:rofl:

Numbers are less because PMLN's totalitarian crackdown on logistics, thousands have been left stranded without transport. Its the purpose that matters in the end. Arab spring started with a street vendor.
once qadri shb reach the spot , peoples will also know where to go, just matter of time , 2 more days on the same spot & you see millions!:whistle:

the only hope who can save Pakistan is ISI and dr tahir ul qadri several reasons are there,those who are opposing dr.tahir ul qadri will never favour Pakistan!

What a shame.. on one hand we mourn bomb blasts.... on the other hand we make jokes and do not like to criticize the crack down by the regime its self!!!to when revolutionaries are the subject.

virtual revolution of Imran Khan is praised and real effort is humiliated by the same people.

Even from threats of bomb by Rehman Malik and Rana Sanaullah, Blockages, Suspension of Mobile services,Closed Petrol pumps, closed CNG PUMPS on GT road, Snatching licences and permits of 500+ buses, alone 100 buses in Faisalabad. Also we saw protesters in KhyerPakhtunkah against the badmashi behavior of Punjab government, still we will see huge gathering in Islamabad which will be Big slap on Government.
In such a cold weather and bombs threat, Petrol filled containers, I salute to them and their participation.
Long march will reach in Islamabad after few hours.

Fear isn't a revolutionary trait. Do ya recall the infamous quote 'A Whiff of Grapeshot' associated with Napoleon?
That's how revolutions take place, not by fearing casualties. Besides, how would YOU know if people are theatened or have simply REJECTED a foreign Agent?

BAkQFiOCUAEDwpt.jpg

Latest picture from the Long march :lol:

ignorance god!
thats the supposed spot where the march will reach!:eek:
nice try , but it wont work cause everyone is watching tv , i guss?:lol:

Fear isn't a revolutionary trait. Do ya recall the infamous quote 'A Whiff of Grapeshot' associated with Napoleon?
That's how revolutions take place, not by fearing casualties. Besides, how would YOU know if people are theatened or have simply REJECTED a foreign Agent?

Rise & Rise Agian!
Untill Lambs become Lions!
A Last knight is Drak knight!

I have no reason to believe dr. Qadri is foreign agent and no reason to trust regime.

I have all the reasons to believe that he is challenging the corruption and corrupt, he is there for people and in the interest of in the interest of state and people.

We have also clearly seen the regime's threat on daily basis and victimization and character assassination by pdf brigade.

Lol foreigner is here to save our country. TUQ is even not holding Pakistan nationality, IK is the only one who can save this county and a true patriot.

Rise & Rise Agian!
Untill Lambs become Lions!
A Last knight is Drak knight!

Since Lambs shall never become Lions, what's your point?

I have no reason to believe dr. Qadri is foreign agent and no reason to trust regime.

I have all the reasons to believe that he is challenging the corruption and corrupt, he is there for people and in the interest of in the interest of state and people.

We have also clearly seen the regime's threat on daily basis and victimization and character assassination by pdf brigade.

That's your point of view. However, that IS NOT the majority view.
Since you believe in Qadri, i suggest you get off intenet and join the protest. Have your friends and family accompany you, if possible. Otherwise, there's always elections.

Back
Top Bottom