What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

I am not a fan of Qadri or Imran (the new comers), but let us try them. Much better than bringing the same people again and again and always getting stabbed at the back.

Why we do not want to try a new person and bring new people to the parliament? Out of the 180 million we only have the some couple hundred same faces and some parties to sit in the parliament and become ministers and prime ministers and run government and be appointed as government officials?

New people when they try to come and stand against the old dogs, the old dogs start barking as if they are the only masters of politics and guardians of Pakistan and without them Pakistan will be in deep **** and if they are not there Pakistna will cease to exist the very next hour. Just like what Husni Mubarak said when he was in power (few years before the protests started) I will not give up power/chair because i know if I leave tomorrow, Egypt will be in chaos!

He is gone, is Egypt still not running? are the Egyptians not moving forward? or is it that after Mubarak Egypt has ceased to exist?

No nation can progress ahead if we have politicians who think that they are the only sensible and educated people in the whole nation. If out of 180 million they are the only sensible people then to hell with that nation where the whole nation is not sensible and un-educated.

Let Imran come, let Qadri come let us bring any other new person. After them bring some other new person but don't bring the same people again and again and their sons and daughters after them.

Also please review the hadith i do not know the exact wordings but it sums up that a muslim does not get bitten from the same hole twice. We have allowed Pakistan to get bitten from the same snakes more than twice and the snakes have bitten the people of Pakistan more than twice.

Please keep this hadith in mind if we want to avoid getting Pakistan bitten again.

I am not a fan of Qadri or Imran (the new comers), but let us try them. Much better than bringing the same people again and again and always getting stabbed at the back.

Why we do not want to try a new person and bring new people to the parliament? Out of the 180 million we only have the some couple hundred same faces and some parties to sit in the parliament and become ministers and prime ministers and run government and be appointed as government officials?

New people when they try to come and stand against the old dogs, the old dogs start barking as if they are the only masters of politics and guardians of Pakistan and without them Pakistan will be in deep **** and if they are not there Pakistna will cease to exist the very next hour. Just like what Husni Mubarak said when he was in power (few years before the protests started) I will not give up power/chair because i know if I leave tomorrow, Egypt will be in chaos!

He is gone, is Egypt still not running? are the Egyptians not moving forward? or is it that after Mubarak Egypt has ceased to exist?

No nation can progress ahead if we have politicians who think that they are the only sensible and educated people in the whole nation. If out of 180 million they are the only sensible people then to hell with that nation where the whole nation is not sensible and un-educated.

Let Imran come, let Qadri come let us bring any other new person. After them bring some other new person but don't bring the same people again and again and their sons and daughters after them.

No one seems to agree with you.... unfortunately.
Otherwise, the cheerleaders of change would have demanded constitutional amendment to prevent any one becoming PM twice...

Thanks to Qadri.. he has highlighted how people are being kept in dark about un-constitutional practices.. while focusing on non issues.

I'm personally full with political parties.. due to selfish character of nation.. it really doesn't matter who is atop.. most of us are for sale.

Rehman Malik.. calling long march against corrupt and failed regime, a foreign conspiracy...
Wile, i think long march against a prospering nation of Pakistan in 2007 was truly a foreign conspiracy.

1-14-2013_133068_1.gif

We don't need these mullahs again, enough with Zia era. we are done with talibans and radicalization.
Get Imran Khan and by way the TUQ stole Imran Khan agenda he doesn't have his own.

We don't need these mullahs again, enough with Zia era. we are done with talibans and radicalization.
Get Imran Khan and by way the TUQ stole Imran Khan agenda he doesn't have his own.

you are just getting jealous, and hateful, please cool down and take a sleep, relax, open your brains

Get your facts right.. Imran Khan is Taliban Khan.

You asked me question.. why Dr. Qadri was sleeping so far... now you tell me why Imran Khan had 5 years, so that some one could implement his idea?

By the way compare best of Taliban Khan's speech with dr. Qadri's speech.... and than tell us where substance can be found.

Ḥashshāshīn;3804436 said:
I meant 2 lakh... lol

:lol: oh well then lets just say a guy running 630 Madrissahs/ 130 colleges, and one university and having 90 offices overseas can gather 20k people, afterall he is the father of mustawafi cult !!

Back
Top Bottom