What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Some one told us its only 2000 people?

i dun know i didnt distribute toffeez to them dat i know the no of ppl:p:girl_wacko::suicide:

bantal-emoticon-orange-s-tongue-out-600x600.jpg

Why is PEMRA not allowing media to cover the long march!

i dun know i didnt distribute toffeez to them dat i know the no of ppl:p:girl_wacko::suicide:

bantal-emoticon-orange-s-tongue-out-600x600.jpg

go back to naswar now, gangsters allowed here only!:smokin:;)

People who beleive in Tahir ul Padri are idiots. #Fact
Proof:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200221300274251

Have tons of such stuff on him. the lier
no one belives his religious teachings, but they follow him for change in croupt system!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaago bhai Jaago, Bullet Proof Land Cruiser main Bullet proof Jacket pehna hue 133 Armed Guards k saath aik Foreign National 'Inqalab' lekar aaraha hai. :D

And now that Musharaf and Shaikh Rasheed have accounced their support for Shaikh-ul-islam Professor Allama Doctor Mohammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, ain't no stoppin' 'Inqalab'.

Dekho dekho kon aaya, inqalab aaya inqalab aaya. :D

Jaago bhai Jaago, Bullet Proof Land Cruiser main Bullet proof Jacket pehna hue 133 Armed Guards k saath aik Foreign National 'Inqalab' lekar aaraha hai. :D

And now that Musharaf and Shaikh Rasheed have accounced their support for Shaikh-ul-islam Professor Allama Doctor Mohammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, ain't no stoppin' 'Inqalab'.

Dekho dekho kon aaya, inqalab aaya inqalab aaya. :D

How shame full to claim this after threatening the public of bomb blasts, blocking public transport, putting up barrocdes, using state machinery.

Now its time for you to sit back and enjoy it... relax.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom