What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

London, I heard he was hiding in Lalu Khait :lol:

Funny-Musharraf-wallpaper.jpg
images
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How shame full to claim this after threatening the public of bomb blasts, blocking public transport, putting up barrocdes, using state machinery.

Now its time for you to sit back and enjoy it... relax.

The Government has every right to safeguard the system and to sabotage any measures used to derail the system.
Both governments, Punjab and Federal have been quite lenient on Tahir Qadri's long march thus far, in my opinion. Both governments oughta be a little more agressive, in my opinion.

On topic:
Qadri's almost ready for speech now. Let's see what more unconstitutional Demands he has.

Give democracy a chance... do you not remember the collective march of Imran Khan, PPP and Nawaz Sharif.

this march finally made its way to Isloo is a hint that your shame less govt. has failed.

relax.

TUQ aside this march shows how much the citizens are fed up of this government and the system ... i won't be surprised if PTI and MQM again be a part of this ... they shouldn't had backed out in the first place ... idiots ...

I think PTI should have joined Tahir ul qadri as they boht have same mission of revolution ..

I like his speech and the way he is threatening this corrupt government

Tahir ul qadri has got a great support from people

lol. Qadri's gone mad. Issuing threats to PEMRA and Parliament. Taking oath from protestors to not leave until the protest serves his agenda. And previously the people were 40 lacs and now it's somehow 50 Lacs. Haha.
The crowd's no way over 1% of 5 Million. Oh and by the way, he's declared the current Government Null and Void.

lol. Qadri's gone mad. Issuing threats to PEMRA and Parliament. Taking oath from protestors to not leave until the protest serves his agenda. And previously the people were 40 lacs and now it's somehow 50 Lacs. Haha.
The crowd's no way over 1% of 5 Million. Oh and by the way, he's declared the current Government Null and Void.

well there were shortage of transport and rally is coming by walk from different places but still in this cold winter he got plenty of support from men, women and children especially when government and opposition is not supporting his long march

ISLAMABAD: Tehrik Minhaj-ul-Quran leader, Allama Tahir-ul-Qadri, late on Monday night warned the government to dissolve the assemblies by tomorrow as he was declaring them null and void, Geo News reported.

“The ones sitting in the offices are erstwhile president and prime minister. Their time is up, our time is now”, said he addressing millions of his devoted cohorts siting under the sky in the foggy cold night.

He demanded of the government to shift the venue of the sit-in to D-Chowk in front of Parliament House.

“I will give them five minutes to move the stage and the lights to the place of our choice”, said he.

He said he would address the long marchers in front of Parliament House and not here at Jinnah Avenue.

He said he was on "Hussaini Mission", which he would take to its logical conclusion.

He also extended his heartiest congratulations to his followers on the culmination of a successful long march, which he said marked the start of revolution from here.

"The end of the march is the beginning of a revolution", said Qadri.

Qadri wants assemblies dissolved by tomorrow - geo.tv

TUQ is competing Altaf bhai for the best Pakistani comedian award

Back
Top Bottom