What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Good day gentleman, here is a video I found at CBC's archives. He is very popular among canadienne muslim communitie and has our communities financial backing. So don't worry brothers, he is a very sincere guy and think about it why would he leave the life he has in canada, to come to pakistan no offence. I mean he has everything in canada and we was a positive addition to our congregation and his Minhag-ul-quran movement is excellent humanitarian organization, now you can even sponsor an orphan in pakistan and it is becoming very popular among canadienne muslim families atleast ones living here. seriously you should be glad he is here for you guys in my opinion, going to miss his addition.

@LoveIcon, dont be skeptic, you have our communitie's backing, our donation will make the difference inshallah(if god wills). Once pakistanie electoral reform is successful, the foundation will be laid for successful democracy as well as multiculturalism similar to canada as tahir ul qadri found it be the unique feature, which has said will be his goal for pakistani society potentially.

Last edited by a moderator:
@batmannow

I just want to end this personal rants. I apologize if i hurt your feelings. We both have difference of opinion but lets not get personal with that.

@batmannow

I just want to end this personal rants. I apologize if i hurt your feelings. We both have difference of opinion but lets not get personal with that.

U could hve done that before?
Forget the past let's move ahead!
No hard feelings!

Another drone destroyed by QADRI airdefence?
MR been told to go back by qadri shb?lol

Good day gentleman, here is a video I found at CBC's archives. He is very popular among canadienne muslim communitie and has our communities financial backing. So don't worry brothers, he is a very sincere guy and think about it why would he leave the life he has in canada, to come to pakistan no offence. I mean he has everything in canada and we was a positive addition to our congregation and his Minhag-ul-quran movement is excellent humanitarian organization, now you can even sponsor an orphan in pakistan and it is becoming very popular among canadienne muslim families atleast ones living here. seriously you should be glad he is here for you guys in my opinion, going to miss his addition.

@LoveIcon, dont be skeptic, you have our communitie's backing, our donation will make the difference inshallah(if god wills). Once pakistanie electoral reform is successful, the foundation will be laid for successful democracy as well as multiculturalism similar to canada as tahir ul qadri found it be the unique feature, which has said will be his goal for pakistani society potentially.

Thanks dear for your well wishes, but i don't like Qadri :)

4254.gif

this idiot should have postponed his march until the quetta issue is solved! he is diverting the media and public attention from the HAZARA killings issue!

Whatay Leader "Tahir-ul-Qadri" ... doing long march gareeb logoon ke maoon kay bachoon ko road pe nikaal rakha hay aur kudh bhetay hain 60+ KG Bomb Blast tak sahaarnay wali armored Car may jiskay agay aur pechay expensive Jammer patrolling... takay agar Attack ho tu janaab kudh bach jayeen aur woh jo eek eek shaks ghar kafeel kamanay walay hain woh maray jayeen! LANAT HOO ASAY LEADEROON PE!

what about his psychotic belief of imposing the blasphemy law???

keep him in canda spare us this PADRI! he is canadian tell him run for presidency in caNADA!

Dr. Qadri made a Powerful Speech Today. Lets hope peace prevails.

qadri enjoys public support..the public that works in shops,the lower middle class,the voter class,i was having a word with some workers here and they really support qadri,i dont know about the upper middle class,and the some even above as they form a very minute part of even the urban classes,the illuminated elite in the urban areas are never going to take part in the long march,it is only the lower middleclass which will go,not to forget that qadris own students in his theology will support him,his students are spread throughout the world in many different places,hence let us pray for the very best.

Back
Top Bottom