What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Marches like this happen time after time and receive much hype yet nothing is ever achieved. The fact that even then people believe something will actually happen as a result of a lovely winter walk by some members of the MQM and Tahir-ul-Qadri is quite extraordinary.

423249_585751898118649_1848907293_n.jpg

Keep. It up untill you find an angel on earth ,good luck but make it sure he is not ganja or a look alike of AZ , lol

You found an angel in shape of Qadri . lolzzzzzzz

But for what? qadri has NO vote bank neither he has any political party.

seems all these rehtoric are a trick by the two to undermine vote bank of big parties

seems all these rehtoric are a trick by the two to undermine vote bank of big parties

Vote bank or note bank of 2 big crouptors?lol
Ya we hve seen their vote banks in buy=elections in punjab & sindh, where all of their oponents declare it fake? Lol

what a weak excuse No government no individual can finish corruption it exists in our society. We need democracy and strong institutions NAB, SC, ECP and Police our country

wow, militry boot cleaner NS & kidnapper AZ must be proud of you.lol:agree::rofl:
but your weak excuse , isnt worklable in anyof civilized world, & you know that, its been 9 different elections held under the same EC rules, what is result??? same thugs every time nothing else?:woot:
durring thsese thugs rule we even cant , reform our tererorism laws which arent been able to help our courts to punish a single terrorsist? what laws these thugs introduced to catch the croupts? nothing
what EC reforms they have done? nothing :no:
it was same mullah military criminal alliance from where your so called damo-crazy infected leadership took its birth, so calling daddy with names, is same that they arent the ligetimate productions at all?:lol:
my support for my army is forever, but i support DR, QADRI,s EC reforms, to hve a cleanest elections in the history of pakistan, i not defend him, but i defend his idea, because of which i see a beganing of a new pakistan.
god bless pak army & dr, qadri!:agree::tup:

Its not an excuse its a reality and please give it a rest what change you talk again and again this is BS on what moral grounds you base your argument your murshad is sitting with terrorists and talking about change lol. I am glad people of Pakistan have seen the true munafiq face of Tahir ul padri and his terrorist wing mqm, this Mullah terrorist alliance is going to infiltrate peaceful Islamabad and they will do terrorism in our streets to delay the elections but both these joker parties gonna fail big time Inshallah. For you i can only say may God save you from the shaitnaiyat of mullahs.

you declaring his carrying some western agenda with some 'substance' you have, you should be declaring the nawaz brothers, zardari bhutto brothers and imran khan too as being western funded

so until you have real substance that the qadri guy is western funded you have practically nothing to prove and practically you are just wasting your time here

if qadri is a fish in a dirty pond then every body is impure by 'your standards' thus pakistanis dont have any guy who has no western agenda and is contesting for elections

For Zardari, I already said while comparing.. so saying I should... you didn't go through the conversation...

For others, well I don't know they are funded or not, but for sure they can't go against western interests (we can see this on DPC call for Long March, where both parties ignored one important issue for Pakistanis, and during whole NATO supply was blocked, no suicide bombing did happen).

Qadri is not a fish in dirty pond, but a fish responsible for spreading dirtiness in the pond. And living into a dirty pond, certainly we are also not pure... We are also corrupted, but atleast we accept this corruption.. unlike those who don't even care to accept important fact of realization and fixing....

and you guys deserve to be ruled by bhuttos and shareefs because any such attempt to break the votes of these two parties and create a third front is a conspiracy against pakistan

Its not an excuse its a reality and please give it a rest what change you talk again and again this is BS on what moral grounds you base your argument your murshad is sitting with terrorists and talking about change lol. I am glad people of Pakistan have seen the true munafiq face of Tahir ul padri and his terrorist wing mqm, this Mullah terrorist alliance is going to infiltrate peaceful Islamabad and they will do terrorism in our streets to delay the elections but both these joker parties gonna fail big time Inshallah. For you i can only say may God save you from the shaitnaiyat of mullahs.

Thanks for hoplesslly defending muk-muka mafia, well I don't support any political party, but I support change,to kick out the muk-muka mafia, which can't happen without electrol change so yes I support change of anyone bringing against this croupt muk-muka mafia!
9 dam elections & dam muk-muka mafia rulling the country with fake & minority votes no, no more thanks!

If MQM and Q are serious about change and that's why they are supporting Dr Qadri, than PPP has already lost his NA majority unless PML-N wants it in power. They are all playing games!!

KARACHI: Minhaj-ul-Quran International (MQI) chief Tahirul Qadri addressed a rally organised by Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) in Karachi on Tuesday.
The rally titled “Safar-e-Inqilab-e-Pakistan” was held at Jinnah Ground and was also addressed by MQM chief Altaf Hussain via telephone from London.
During the rally, Qadri thanked Altaf and the MQM for accepting his party’s invitation to join the “million-man march” to Islamabad in order to “give rights back to the poor”.
Qadri said that he had invited all religious and political parties of the country to join the march but only the MQM responded positively.
Qadri announced his party’s manifesto during the rally and said that Islamabad was about to become Tahrir Square on January 14. But, he stressed, the revolution will be peaceful.
Responding to allegations of being backed by a “foreign agenda”, Qadri said that those spreading this “propaganda” were liars. “My mission is to uphold the Constitution of Pakistan. My mission is to restore Jinnah’s true democracy.”
He also denied allegations of a hidden agenda behind the fact that the MQM was supporting him. “There is no agenda behind us. Our agenda is ahead of us… Our agenda is January 14, our agenda is the elimination of feudalism and capitalism.”
“We want a caretaker government which is totally impartial, powerful and honest and possesses the courage and the political will to bring electoral reforms,” he stated.
Qadri dispelled rumours that he initiated the movement to pave way for becoming the caretaker prime minister. “The purpose of this movement is to bring a totally impartial caretaker government.”
He said that his party wants elections to be contested between people who are declared eligible by the Constitution.
“I want to tell the national institutions of Pakistan and the 180 million people: we do not deny politics. This address is for the sake of restoration of clean politics.”
Earlier during the day, Qadri was welcomed by a large number of his party workers on his arrival at the Karachi airport. Qadri had then visited MQM headquarters Nine-Zero, where he met with the party’s coordination committee.
Qadri also spoke to Altaf on the phone during his visit to Nine-Zero.
Qadri, who returned to Pakistan after a five-year-stay in Britain, has set a three-week deadline for the Pakistan Peoples Party-led government for electoral reforms, or face a “million-man march” on January 14. The deadline was announced in a huge rally arranged in Lahore on December 23.
Altaf appeals to army to support march
Altaf, addressing the rally, appealed to the armed forces of the country to support the “revolution” instead of trying to hinder it.
“I also ask all other institutions of the country to stand with us,” he said, while requesting the Punjab government to provide security to Qadri.
Altaf said that only those people can find solution to problems who have themselves gone through them. “Our public march is not meant to delay elections or to derail democracy. In fact, this public march is meant to save Pakistan; to seek reform in Pakistan’s electoral system according to the Constitution and to make the country stronger and prosperous.”
Altaf said that he has found an elder brother in the form of Tahirul Qadri in his effort to give the poor their rights.

Islamabad will become a

I see many people against Minhaj ul Quran International(MQI) & Dr Tahir ul Qadri...why is it so?

Back
Top Bottom