What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

i might not agree with every thing Punjab Gov does, but what do u want Punjab Gov to do??? put TQ under house arrest?? these tactics are used by dictators, not by democratically elected Gov's.... Punjab Gov did not stop PTI for having a Jalsa in Lahore... :)

if PML N supports tahir people have problem if he disowns them then again people of MQM have problem. actually what PML N is doing is good they clearly are showing thjey don't wish to waste time on tahir and his drama. let him do what he wants free hand because he will go bust very soon!

great political insight :lol:

i might not agree with every thing Punjab Gov does, but what do u want Punjab Gov to do??? put TQ under house arrest?? these tactics are used by dictators, not by democratically elected Gov's.... Punjab Gov did not stop PTI for having a Jalsa in Lahore... :)

ofcourse, arrest him. he has issued treasonous statements, for Christ's sake !!

and now dont act like you think these monsters are anything less than dictators? A dictator would probably have shot dead TuQ by now...

bold part was a test of your maturity !! :lol:

great political insight :lol:

ofcourse, arrest him. he has issued treasonous statements, for Christ's sake !!

and now dont act like you think these monsters are anything less than dictators? A dictator would probably have shot dead TuQ by now...

bold part was a test of your maturity !! :lol:

test of my maturity??? u did not get it did u????? sorry but i think ur blind in PTI's love.... going by ur own statement that the " Cat is outta bag" since Punjab Gov allowed PTI to have a jalsa in lahore, they were also supporting each other.....

ahan so why exactly an old family friend of Sharif family is being given free hand to do long march ???

Andhey Ko Andheray main bohut doooooooooooorrrrrrrr ke shjhi:lol:

Sorry I wont say that you were lying, you are just misquoting him out of context, what he said was that "we will not be part of long march but his demands are right we may join",

We(IK/PTI) may join with TUQ????

ahan so why exactly an old family friend of Sharif family is being given free hand to do long march ???

Sorry I wont say that you were lying, you are just misquoting him out of context, what he said was that "we will not be part of long march but his demands are right we may join",

so you really dont know Abba jee and Tahir ul Qadri were best buddies and these wadi tind tay choti tind used to say prayers behind Tahir ul Qadri in Itafaq masjid and who gave money to tahir ul Qadri money to do business, who bought him model town property ???? dasso lassi peen waliyooo dasso !! :lol:

test of my maturity??? u did not get it did u????? sorry but i think ur blind in PTI's love.... going by ur own statement that the " Cat is outta bag" since Punjab Gov allowed PTI to have a jalsa in lahore, they were also supporting each other.....

Yes and you failed in it. plus you are noora too... I know you enough on this site

but to clear the immature statement of yours PTI was doing a political gathering, whereas Qadri is defying the constitution and threatening the writ of the State. hope you now understand, last time you asked about "Protocol" and security difference, when I made you understand you didnt show any courtesy to reply back and say you understand now :P

so you really dont know Abba jee and Tahir ul Qadri were best buddies and these wadi tind tay choti tind used to say prayers behind Tahir ul Qadri in Itafaq masjid and who gave money to tahir ul Qadri money to do business, who bought him model town property ???? dasso lassi peen waliyooo dasso !! :lol:

Yes and you failed in it. plus you are noora too... I know you enough on this site

but to clear the immature statement of yours PTI was doing a political gathering, whereas Qadri is defying the constitution and threatening the writ of the State. hope you now understand, last time you asked about "Protocol" and security difference, when I made you understand you didnt show any courtesy to reply back and say you understand now :P

U know what its useless to reply to ur childish comments, bcoz i've observed that from time to time u have a tendency of going personal & off topic, ur not mature enough to have a discussion with... :wave:

U know what its useless to reply to ur childish comments, bcoz i've observed that from time to time u have a tendency of going personal & off topic, ur not mature enough to have a discussion with... :wave:

if that helps you sleep, I really dont want to break your ego egg !! :lol:

Oh Godddd:hitwall: What about IK special relationship with CM of Punjab NS in 80's:tongue:

everybody wants to be friend with Imran Khan and sharifs were no exception to that... :lol:

but as we speak here is a gazillionth argument against the Noora kushti between PMLN and PPP.

By-elections: PML-N bags one more Senate seat – The Express Tribune

come on !

Old habits dies hard.....lost in argument, change the very goal post itself.:hitwall:

OK, So PPP not contesting only due to agreement with PMLN not bcz on fear of impending defeat?.....As i said....keep it up your leaderiannnn, on one can beat u:wave:

Qadri is an open game no matter how you look at it.

MQM seems like will stick with him that is why Malik went to talk with Altaf.

Leading the march while being in the government is absurd.

this is what we call stupid politics

there is no need of participating in political debates when there is lotaism in PTI, PMLN, there is support for jagirdaars on both sides, both surviving on selling, buying their electables a.k.a lotas both abstanining from political reforms for corruption and election rigging

this makes twited logics, twisted debates, twisted politics, seems more like fish market than sensable political arguements

imran khan is supporting the qadri but its online fan base is opposing it, PMLN is opposing qadri but its fans are supporting it

and both PMLN and PTI accusing each other of supporting establishment

:lol:

this is what we call stupid politics

there is no need of participating in political debates when there is lotaism in PTI, PMLN, there is support for jagirdaars on both sides, both surviving on selling, buying their electables a.k.a lotas both abstanining from political reforms for corruption and election rigging

this makes twited logics, twisted debates, twisted politics, seems more like fish market than sensable political arguements

imran khan is supporting the qadri but its online fan base is opposing it, PMLN is opposing qadri but its fans are supporting it

and both PMLN and PTI accusing each other of supporting establishment

:lol:

while all this happens the british lead party (MQM) is supporting its Canadian lying friend(Tahir-ul-qadri)

and MQM says it will have a long march to Islamabad and is currently in the government sitting with PPP and has senate seats also as well as federal ministries! so MQM is having a long march to islamabad to oppose itself!!!!????????????????? :rofl:

while all this happens the british lead party (MQM) is supporting its Canadian lying friend(Tahir-ul-qadri)

and MQM says it will have a long march to Islamabad and is currently in the government sitting with PPP and has senate seats also as well as federal ministries! so MQM is having a long march to islamabad to oppose itself!!!!????????????????? :rofl:

adding to it the brritish party of PTI and british party of PMLN and the british party of PPP, the american party of ANP

now what choices are you left with, in the pure pakistani politics :cheesy:

Old habits dies hard.....lost in argument, change the very goal post itself.:hitwall:

OK, So PPP not contesting only due to agreement with PMLN not bcz on fear of impending defeat?.....As i said....keep it up your leaderiannnn, on one can beat u:wave:

Tameem stop running from pillar to post to avoid the basic point? be a man dude, its SENATE ELECTION NOT YOUR BUY ELECTIONS !! :lol:

P.S.

You already got the Governor of your choice in Punjab an old friend of Shahbaz Sharif, obviously with an apparent deal with PPP... your maskhara shahbaz was also sitting in oath ceremony while previous two oath ceremonies were boycotted by him !!

and here is your messenger boy haramkhor Ishaq Dar doing it.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201.../ppp-pml-n-in-covert-talks-over-caretaker-pm/

Qadri is an open game no matter how you look at it.

MQM seems like will stick with him that is why Malik went to talk with Altaf.

Leading the march while being in the government is absurd.

and facilitating by PMLN is not ?? this is my whole point.

Back
Top Bottom