What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

story2.gif

Dr tahir ul qadri said Pakistan has gone through a severe wave of terrorism for a decade & no action has been taken to stop it. Terrorism will never be removed from the country, until strong steps are taken to eliminate it.

Dr tahir ul qadri said Pakistan has gone through a severe wave of terrorism for a decade & no action has been taken to stop it. Terrorism will never be removed from the country, until strong steps are taken to eliminate it.
every wise person on earth, will think the same!
he is good! thats why i, personly support him , politicly!

it will be a very big mistake to try to topple the government, even if PTI and others succeed and come to the throne, it will be repeated again

Its very important to keep these leaders off balance, who have come to power through vote rigging. They are not going to deliver anything anyway. But they will deliver loads of cash into their foreign accounts and businesses.

I am against toppling Noora government but these protests ensure the rulers know they will be kicked out soon.

Inshallah, just like PPP, I see PMLN to be in last federal govt, ever.

thats thier political right?

Haha batmannow talking about 'political rights'

where were the political rights of PMLN when Mushy the criminal ousted a legal elected government?

@airmarshal
The system needs to be cleansed first for every abc gone there will be an xyz to take his place.

Every dictator promises cleaning the system and fails - Qadri sahib was 'changing the system' with MQM, PMLQ and APML all tried and tested parties.

Its more like that everyone understands that PMLN and PPP remain to be the only parties having enough vote bank to gain majority in parliament. TuQ, PMLQ, MQM, APML and even PTI want a third force (coalition basically) which can challenge the two big parties. That is their political right till the time they play politics and don't go for illegal coups (change by vote not by thugs and criminals).

Every dictator promises cleaning the system and fails - Qadri sahib was 'changing the system' with MQM, PMLQ and APML all tried and tested parties.

Its more like that everyone understands that PMLN and PPP remain to be the only parties having enough vote bank to gain majority in parliament. TuQ, PMLQ, MQM, APML and even PTI want a third force (coalition basically) which can challenge the two big parties. That is their political right till the time they play politics and don't go for illegal coups (change by vote not by thugs and criminals).

Maybe you are unaware of the political dynamics of Pakistan Today. It's no more a two party political system, every province has different party ruling it.

About the change through vote, impossible in zillion years.
The party who secured most seats in last election in Balochistan is PML-N? Does it make any sense? I am also a voter of PML-N (Chaudhry Nisar) but it was a surprise for me too. That answers alot of questions about credibility of Elections and doesn't even require thumb tests to judge.

In fact this Qadri wants his money which was due by PPP promised in light-off dealing in container so PMLN has to pay for their PPP friend's promises.

In fact this Qadri wants his money which was due by PPP promised in light-off dealing in container so PMLN has to pay for their PPP friend's promises.

He is just demanding implementation of constitution!

Back
Top Bottom