What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

As a scholar he is indeed an acomplished one and I am an avid reader of his works.
As a politician, he has been a disappointment and often been used by the "invisible hand" leaving nothing but embarrassment with him in the end.

i agree.
he should stay away from politics as it is a dirty business in Pakistan.
the invisible hand logic has failed after dharna in Isb.
If he tries to bring change and believes in reforms in system that doesn't make him bad guy.

No but getting citizenship of Canada then coming to Pakistan for derailing the system sure does. As I remember TuQ was all set for doing dharnas in front of polling stations for registering his resentment. Sadly the show was a failure that is why TuQ is not promising a timetable for his loony revolution now and speaks in riddles.

How?

You seem to dislike him personally. To protest was a reserved right not necessary.
People didn't turned out as expected in dharna that's why he managed to leave peacefully and you should give him credit for this. He was present in high security zone and people were angry at the Govt. rest i leave for your imagination.

How?

You seem to dislike him personally. To protest was a reserved right not necessary.
People didn't turned out as expected in dharna that's why he managed to leave peacefully and you should give him credit for this. He was present in high security zone and people were angry at the Govt. rest i leave for your imagination.
His acts (though unforced that they were) have had a fare share in denting his general repute, unfortunately. I have seen my friends making fun of him because of his indulgence in politics. Not all the people can appreciate different roles of a person differently. Mostly people tend to develop a unique general perception and his failure in political role has dented his generally held perception.

How?

I have absolutely no problem if TuQ wins the election and makes any changes he deems fit in the constitution, legally through majority in National Assembly. He tried to overthrow the whole system and threatened the elected govt to move away or his followers will occupy the parliament. If TuQ tries the same in Canada he will know it soon enough how much freedom Canada allows to anyone for such anarchy. Likewise we the Pakistanis will not allow ANYONE to derail democracy. This is something TuQ should understand now.

Secondly he took part in elections under Musharraf. Those elections were far worse then the last elections and this fact is accepted by international monitors (who have no loyalty to PMLN or PPP). TuQ also tried to use clause 68 - 69 (Sadiq and Ameen) while we all know how well Musharraf fitted these clauses. This is completely hypocritical of TuQ.

Not because its dirty but when do politics, do it wholeheartedly. His dilemma has been that he has been doing things half heatedly. And success comes with full effort not the half one.

Everybody has to play his part not just one.
if you are referring to dharna it was not a half effort but unsuccessful one.

Everybody has to play his part not just one.
if you are referring to dharna it was not a half effort but unsuccessful one.
I consider it half-hearted because it ended without any logical conclusion.

I have absolutely no problem if TuQ wins the election and makes any changes he deems fit in the constitution, legally through majority in National Assembly. He tried to overthrow the whole system and threatened the elected govt to move away or his followers will occupy the parliament. If TuQ tries the same in Canada he will know it soon enough how much freedom Canada allows to anyone for such anarchy. Likewise we the Pakistanis will not allow ANYONE to derail democracy. This is something TuQ should understand now.
A good point indeed...

Secondly he took part in elections under Musharraf. Those elections were far worse then the last elections and this fact is accepted by international monitors (who have no loyalty to PMLN or PPP). TuQ also tried to use clause 68 - 69 (Sadiq and Ameen) while we all know how well Musharraf fitted these clauses. This is completely hypocritical of TuQ.

you have no idea what you are talking about.
it was article 62-63 not 68-69.
his demand for change came way after mush era.(even after 2008 election)
derailing the system was not his demand it was about to end so he demanded it should be dissolved earlier to give room to the electoral reforms before next general elections.

look at his founding fathers MB and their country Egypt damn he is nothing more then them he want civil war like Egypt in Pakistan ???????

look at his founding fathers MB and their country Egypt damn he is nothing more then them he want civil war like Egypt in Pakistan ???????

If he wanted He could have done it with 50k die heart supporters in D-square.

If he wanted He could have done it with 50k die heart supporters in D-square.

why don't he leave us alone damn . we survive in zardari time and we will in nawaz time please have a mercy on us . its not like any other country its pakistan damn we are sitting on a bomb . if he love us and our lives we beg him to leave us alone .i f@ck votes and political parties but i love my country .

why don't he leave us alone damn . we survive in zardari time and we will in nawaz time please have a mercy on us . its not like any other country its pakistan damn we are sitting on a bomb . if he love us and our lives we beg him to leave us alone .i f@ck votes and political parties but i love my country .

Don't worry you will find everyone united in the hour of need.
He only gives voice to the majority neglected population of Pakistan.

donoon mazhab ki kamai khaty hain kya fark hai ?
There is a saying from a great scholar (i forgot his name)
"Money given to a Mullah helps him to survive. Money Given to an Aalim helps him to save many."

Back
Top Bottom