What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Haha thats what Musharraf said ten years ago. Wonder where Mr. Musharraf is these days :P

he stays still at his home & guss better then nawaz sharif ?
well as TUQ allways has said now its proven in real, without solid, constitutional, educational, religinol, social, judicail reforms, all this will remain a mess!

he stays still at his home & guss better then nawaz sharif ?
well as TUQ allways has said now its proven in real, without solid, constitutional, educational, religinol, social, judicail reforms, all this will remain a mess!

TuQ doesn't know what half of there terms mean :lol:

@mods plz hve a look here, another of threads been derailed by gentllemen!
reported offtopic & derailing already, he needs pink!
Oooops!!!
Oooooooooo! kitnay sexy lag rahay hain hamary Mushi mian :D

Last edited by a moderator:
TuQ doesn't know what half of there terms mean :lol:

guss can hve a competition of speech on the topic?
between him & tindo ?
i guss, tindo hve less thn 0000000------% chance to hve a win over TUQ?

topi wala wapas a gya ? why this mullah can't stay away from politics ?

You should first go and learn about TUQ before further commenting on this thread.

I know him good enough. He is teaching supreme court how to interpret law and lectures on democracy when he took part in elections under a dictator (Musharraf).

You should first go and learn about TUQ before further commenting on this thread.
As a scholar he is indeed an acomplished one and I am an avid reader of his works.
As a politician, he has been a disappointment and often been used by the "invisible hand" leaving nothing but embarrassment with him in the end.

topi wala wapas a gya ? why this mullah can't stay away from politics ?

TUQ isnt only a mullha, he is a world recognised religious profeesor , a leader of peace, a politician for real change?
if stupid , & follish in this country can become PM, & presidents thn why cant a Tuq?

I know him good enough. He is teaching supreme court how to interpret law and lectures on democracy when he took part in elections under a dictator (Musharraf).

Everybody did... whats your point.
that same CJ allowed mush to rule and amend constitution.
does contesting that election take away his right to speak about illness in the electoral process?

Kiu kaya hua, abi to picture ka start hay aur abi se hath peer phool rahay hain? :)
off topic, reported again? @ mods come guys this guy needs pink!
come up with topic, i am going to send your dam pic, where it belongs the trash cans?

Everybody did... whats your point.
that same CJ allowed mush to rule and amend constitution.
does contesting that election take away his right to speak about illness in the electoral process?

No but getting citizenship of Canada then coming to Pakistan for derailing the system sure does. As I remember TuQ was all set for doing dharnas in front of polling stations for registering his resentment. Sadly the show was a failure that is why TuQ is not promising a timetable for his loony revolution now and speaks in riddles.

Back
Top Bottom