What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Chalo Ji, another conspiracy theory aa ga-ee

Oh Bhai Sahib, you are sitting in Canada and worrying $hit about US attack on Iran, for what?

Pakistan's role in the @rse whoopping of Nejat and Mullahs?

What kind of role Pakistan could play in this @rse whoopping.

Hold Joota while Uncle Sam takes a water break?

For an air marshal, handle, one would expect Sir that you would know US has "military bases" in many countries around Iran + 2 to 3 aircraft carrier battle groups.

Now tell us, what will Pakistan do to support US? What?

Open the chaman border for the USA?

I mean you Sir are now beating even Lord KRAIT for his whacky constipated conspiracy theories. Even KRAIT with 1000s upon 1000s of posts.

Please spare us from these stories. Please.

Thank you

Its just a theory, dont go hyper. For God's sake! Your response is very interesting nonetheless. Made me laugh :)

If govt. do this, it will be most idiotic decision. I mean if you charge on people where women and children are there, more people will come for them and get against the govt. What is happening in Islamabad, will happen everywhere. Stupid govt.

If govt. do this, it will be most idiotic decision. I mean if you charge on people where women and children are there, more people will come for them and get against the govt. What is happening in Islamabad, will happen everywhere. Stupid govt.

Indians should not be concerned. Dont troll now or i will bring up the point of removing protestors from rape march. Thanks

I don't support them but i don't support mullahs either.

all your arguments are a weak defence of muk-MUKA mafia, you love them , you want them in power!
yes you not, want mullha who is against terrorsism, but you support mullhaz(mullana fazlu, & munawar hassan) who , supports muk-muka mafia,s rule & who openly supports TTp even though , TTp calls them paid dogs, & tries to kill them?:rofl:
what a logic!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dr has failed, and so will Imran Khan. Theres no way anyone can beat the current political hira mandi without somekind of intervention. The crooks will always scratch eachothers' backs, and they will forever remain on the top. That's democracy.

"it's two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner"

some astrologists came on front line talk show and talked about important political assassinations this year

i hope there is not, but its tonight it maybe be qadri? because i dont think qadri is ready to be back to canada so easily

Look the personal interest involved in the opposition party meeting. Not a single word of supreme court to enforce their decision against PM Raja rental.
This is the black day for democracy.

Back
Top Bottom