What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

One thing i should tell you that Imran Khan is a great leader even not in government but still he did a lot for his country every one knows it. Our Pakistan peoples they vote on ethnic basis or due to personal likes and dislikes not for their country, but this time there is hope as Imran Khan changed lot of people minds, forget about election at least he showed to peoples that u are wrong in following these dynasties.

This was the sermon after you lost the elections :lol:

This nation don't deserve good people if they are still sleeping. Law breakers cannot become Law makers and Look, Today all robbers, wadairas, tax evaders are united together in the shadow of so called democracy.
Our system is pathetic, it will remain fragile in the presence of Corrupt ,Lotas, wadairas.
It is not surprise that 60% People doesn't cast their vote because they have no hope of this system.

:partay: Music to a democrats ears please go on.

I have a theory.

Whole LOC drama was initiated by GOI to take focus off from TuQ Long March, still people attended and since the march is going to be over, IA agreed with PA for ceasefire.

Was GOI trying to take people's focus off from a revolution ? :undecided:

How many believe this theory ? :azn:

Not true, theory over rule.

well march depends if the demands are meet, if they arnt the march is useless

many people will think this was the opportunity one shouldnt have missed

there will be massive dispute on ECP, the care taker or interim government

oh and one more thing, if your imran khan loses elections then there will be dharna and chants of election rigging on the streets, blood bath, as imran khan defines

there will be unrest after rigged elections :azn:

nothing will be changed after elections

book mark this too

After the elections it makes sense.

Right now TuQ is protesting against a interim government that isn't yet made.

And as this discussion isn't yielding any fruitful conclusion, I am breaking off. Good night to you and to Dr Allama Professor Shaikh ul Islam Tahir Ul Qadri.

I have checked BBC, CNN and Al-Jazeera websites + TV channels; Long march is not reported anywhere. It's not even mentioned on the BBC channel's Teletext pages. It's is being kept totally out of Western Public's sights which was not the case when there was 'revolution' in Tunisia, Libya, Tehrir Square or Lawyers movement in Pakistan. Clearly, highlighting the long march is not a priority for these propaganda channels. Obviously, the movers and shakers of their propaganda machinery are very displeased with the Long March.

All the status quo parties are in agreement against long march.
Pervez Musharraf is supporting Long March.
Imran Khan is also supporting Long March, from a distance (playing his role in the grand scheme of things).
Then, there is Orya Maqbool Jan's latest column, Zaid Hamid's weblog, the troubled anti-establishment media personalities (Asma Shirazai, Talat Hussain) and the threatening neighbours at our borders try to help Zardari regime.

Last nail in the coffin will come from The Wh.ore Justice of Pakistan with a massive 'dunda' (cases against his son) given to him from establishment.

After Ayub Khan's Basic Democracies; Zia-ul-Haq's Non-partisan elections and Pervez Musharraf's Local Government Nazim system; this is the latest effort of Military establisment to bring stability to political arena and comfort to People of Pakistan.

It appears that it will be an amalgam of :

1. Bangladesh model (Technocrat Caretaker government for some time)
2. Iran model (apparently drawing power from religious authorities - just think the stature TuQ will gain once there is a caretaker government but he just walks away without getting involved in later processes - he could be used later if required.
3. Turkey model (Military working only in the background and weak coalition governments that could be easily coerced to perform).

If it is all of the above and not any foreign agenda, then, I am all for it and pray for it's success.

The masses in Pakistan are devoid of any political (and alas moral) sense. Mustafa Kamal had once said, 'I don't believed that revolution can be achieved by raising the intelligence of others slowly to level of my own'. When the leader leads, the masses need to follow - only if they know who the real leader is. :hitwall:

A theory proposed by US academics like Morris Janowitz and Samuel Huntington (Clash of Civilisations) is that military is the most modern institution in developing societies, and that a politically strong military will therefore develop a country. Whether the world, the masses, the liberal elites and the prophets of democracy care or scorn this seems to be the only option at this time. It is the time for 'Government of the People, in spite of the People'.

Isn't you are a bit late? Most of the things is known to everyone here.. But if Army want to come in, then they should come directly.. not using some liar.... But supporting A liar, they really kick their option out.. Now what has happen is everyone has joined hand behind political parties..

btw u didn't search harder

Pakistan cleric tells followers: bring down government now - Yahoo! News
Protest Leader Calls for 'Peaceful Revolution' in Pakistan
Cleric in Islamabad: 'It's the beginning of the revolution' - CNN.com
Pakistani cleric vows to combat corruption - Asia - Al Jazeera English
BBC News - Clashes erupt at Pakistani anti-corruption march

You just need to use right words while searching.. western media don't treat our religious leader well, even if they are like Pro-Western like Tahir... so if u use "Pakistani Cleric" you will get better results

Breaking news on GEO that the government is looking at the option of forcibly dispersing the dharna. The operation might be carried out tonight.

This would inevitably need Rangers/FC and/or army involvement, which would be really bad. Lives could be lost here including women and children. It could be a bloodbath. Govt should wait for the rain and hope people disperse then.

Jab march ko islamabad anay hi diya to ab sakhti karany ki koi zarurat nhn. If they wanted to stop it, they should have done it outside Isl/Rwp. Now they are totally at the mercy of TuQ.

Breaking news on GEO that the government is looking at the option of forcibly dispersing the dharna. The operation might be carried out tonight.

This would inevitably need Rangers/FC and/or army involvement, which would be really bad. Lives could be lost here including women and children. It could be a bloodbath. Govt should wait for the rain and hope people disperse then.

Jab march ko islamabad anay hi diya to ab sakhti karany ki koi zarurat nhn. If they wanted to stop it, they should have done it outside Isl/Rwp. Now they are totally at the mercy of TuQ.

What the HELL.... This really calls for Long March.. PPP is going mad, they are thinking while braging Army into this.. if they wanted to stop then they should have done before Islamabad.. now they are in Islamabad so they should simply wait for their leave.. Tahir don't have balls to take over parliament. Now PPP Government is... messing with the fire.. this make situation more worst rather than good.. These A$$H0l3s never understand... need a boot...

Opposition and PTI neutral step has made them more confident, and thinking they can manuplate the setup how ever they want..

@batmannow - Dude, What's inside news of Shahdat Proof Container? :D
will see after some days, even in thier bunkers like bilawal house & raiwind mahal how can they survive?
may some thing will hit them?

Last edited by a moderator:
This nation don't deserve good people if they are still sleeping. Law breakers cannot become Law makers and Look, Today all robbers, wadairas, tax evaders are united together in the shadow of so called democracy.
Our system is pathetic, it will remain fragile in the presence of Corrupt ,Lotas, wadairas.
It is not surprise that 60% People doesn't cast their vote because they have no hope from this system.

in a nutshell!!

excellent post sir

@batmannow - Dude, What's inside news of Shahdat Proof Container? :D
will see after some days, even in thier bunkers like bilawal house & raiwind mahal how can they survive?
may some thing will hit them?;)
but anyway keep supporting muk-muka mafia & let suffer the poor pakistanis!

Last edited by a moderator:
I m not in anyway questioning Qadri's sincerity. Most of his statements are true and he says what Pakistanis want.

However, I m of the belief that he is being used by powerful agencies abroad to create chaos in the country. Its the same template used elsewhere in the Middle East, to create a headless, government-less state.

I believe US has plans to hit Iran this year. In order to do that, they want to steer Pakistan to a situation where it is run by a non representative govt. I m no fan of PPP govt. Its a biggest coward, corrupt govt. in the history of Pakistan. It came into being through direct interference from US and UK embassies.

I think MQM is also part of this scheme but it had to back out after their stupid leader did a political drone on Quaid-e-Azam that ended up blowing up their a$$. That is why I firmly believe dual nationals must not be allowed in any leadership roles in Pakistan.

In this situation, Pakistan must be aware. It must not allow itself to be used against Iran. For that it needs a strong representative govt. and army and intelligence fully focused on defeating enemies inside first and keep watch on the outside.

Chalo Ji, another conspiracy theory aa ga-ee

Oh Bhai Sahib, you are sitting in Canada and worrying $hit about US attack on Iran, for what?

Pakistan's role in the @rse whoopping of Nejat and Mullahs?

What kind of role Pakistan could play in this @rse whoopping.

Hold Joota while Uncle Sam takes a water break?

For an air marshal, handle, one would expect Sir that you would know US has "military bases" in many countries around Iran + 2 to 3 aircraft carrier battle groups.

Now tell us, what will Pakistan do to support US? What?

Open the chaman border for the USA?

I mean you Sir are now beating even Lord KRAIT for his whacky constipated conspiracy theories. Even KRAIT with 1000s upon 1000s of posts.

Please spare us from these stories. Please.

Thank you

you mean pakistani poors at the mercy of muk-muka mafia past 5 years more?:lol:

may some thing will hit them?;)
but anyway keep supporting muk-muka mafia & let suffer the poor pakistanis!

I don't support them but i don't support mullahs either.

Back
Top Bottom