What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

In Tunisia revolution was started by a person who put fire on him self, revolution will not come while sitting in a heated cabin and eating burgers. Take the example of other great leaders or revolutionist who gave their blood to start it, its not just a word of mouth, revolution is action not just a sympathy or slogan to end corruption.

In Tunisia revolution was started by a person who put fire on him self, revolution will not come while sitting in a heated cabin and eating burgers. Take the example of other great leaders or revolutionist who gave their blood to start it, its not just a word of mouth, revolution is action not just a sympathy or slogan to end corruption.

BTW, these are the same demands by Taliban Khan and co.

But they are going to do that by contesting elections and by getting representatives into assemblies, not by getting people in front of assembly.

BTW, there are some utter stupid people who are bringing their 7 month old babies into this cold.

Phir jab marjayen gay to royen gay against the government and also when they themselves get an infection or disease.

80,000 are inteliigence estimates that to provided by the biased media.

So ISI and IB give intel reports to you???

My suggestion, go to the place, if not, then rely on info from people who have gone to the place.

Paging for @mjnaushad here, he has also seen it for himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
But they are going to do that by contesting elections and by getting representatives into assemblies, not by getting people in front of assembly.

BTW, there are some utter stupid people who are bringing their 7 month old babies into this cold.

Phir jab marjayen gay to royen gay against the government and also when they themselves get an infection or disease.

Complete crap.

Main bhi daikhounga jabh PTI aur Imran Khan election harjaygi woh kya kehta hai. what will you do then? accept peoples rigged mandate?

Aap jaise logon ko drama kerkar keheyga bahar nikloo? Tsunami march?

hahahahahahahhaa @batmannow . Batman jee welcome to the age of enlightenment >

1126_nawaz_sharif1.jpg

:partay: :lol: :lol: :partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a theory.

Whole LOC drama was initiated by GOI to take focus off from TuQ Long March, still people attended and since the march is going to be over, IA agreed with PA for ceasefire.

Was GOI trying to take people's focus off from a revolution ? :undecided:

How many believe this theory ? :azn:

Complete crap.

Main bhi daikhounga jabh PTI aur Imran Khan election harjaygi woh kya kehta hai. what will you do then? accept peoples rigged mandate?

Aap jaise logon ko drama kerkar keheyga bahar nikloo?

O yar Allah day hawalay!

And secondly, quit it with the profanities. Aik do chalti hain, not again and again.

I told you its not cataract, its delusion of thought ;)

I meant spy officials, for they couldn't spot millions. Qadri stated, those who can't see figure in millions suffer cataract.

And the demands are...???

Dissolve assemblies and disband ECP, and what???

I am going to remember your name, darkinsky, and will give you a reminder when the elections do take place and also at the end of this march.

Remember by name as well.

Bye Bye.

i go even more further, i book mark your post, and will show here when elections are done and dusted :D

Back
Top Bottom