What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Government will not pressurized unless there is support form others, cuz they also know that TUQ is only spot light hunter, not a patriot, forget patriot not even a proper Pakistan citizen. The only thing i think current government will do is to announce election date which will cool some people off.

I think he is also famous by the name of Electric Mullah, when he point to some one, he transfer a great voltage of electricity.

Again all robbers are united today.
Fake degrees, tax evadors, corrupt will contest election.
No doubt this includes PTI which contains mix jagidaars and wadairas from both PPPP AND PMLN.

if the demands are meet, yes

And the demands are...???

Dissolve assemblies and disband ECP, and what???

I am going to remember your name, darkinsky, and will give you a reminder when the elections do take place and also at the end of this march.

Remember by name as well.

Bye Bye.

I am going to remember your name, darkinsky, and will give you a reminder when the elections do take place and also at the end of this march.

Bye Bye.

I have his name engraved in a wall sir, I will remember him as well :D

Hopelessness and uncertainty is prevailing amongst the revolutionists! Not a good sign!

Buck up, you have taken the oath!

What hopelessness?

There are 80,000 people still there.

Hopelessness and uncertainty is prevailing amongst the revolutionists! Not a good sign!

Buck up, you have taken the oath!

What hopelessness?

There are 80,000 people still there.

Bye Bye.

bhai how many times i have to repeat?, please go previous pages read it and then reply me if you fail to get any of my answered posts

Tahir Ul Qadri current situation
1120259.jpg

Bye Bye.

The demands are simple and legit.

Disqualify corrupt tax evading btards, disqualify jageerdars, end corrupt electoral process and hold free and fair elections!

BTW, these are the same demands by Taliban Khan and co.

The demands are simple and legit.

Disqualify corrupt tax evading btards, disqualify jageerdars, end corrupt electoral process and hold free and fair elections!

UTOPIA talk, doesnt apply to real life. Who decides who is a btard or not. In my eyes, Tahir is a btard

So, Bad mics are involved in Long March getting flopped?

THinking about switching sides, feeling pitty on Tahir ;)

hahahaha i feel sorry for the supporters who were forced to take oath

Me too feeling for them! They are open, vulnerable to any terrorist attack. Qadri ka kya hay, he's in bunker!

I am afraid of a baton charge too, it may show up if desperation overwhelms the revolutionists.

Back
Top Bottom