What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Yeah, rain forecasted for today night or tomorrow.

People will leave then because temp will drop drastically and nobody wants to be out in the wet in this weather.

BTW, people are already leaving. And did you see the Talat Hussain program today. They gave a forward, back, sideways view of the rally, and there not more than 40k people there. Much different than the 3 million said by Qadri and millions forecasted.

Tahir is a liar and a delusional person. He needs help in a mental institution. Sir he doesnt care whether it rains or not, he sits in a 5-star bullet and bomb proof bunker

kadri speaking: Govt is about to go today or tommorow!

Haha, the joker is speaking again

That brainwashing went on for too long

Yeah, actually people are now finding him amusing. Had he succeeded brainwashing nation his sit-in would been have extended to miles. Ironically, sit-in is shrinking.

I urge you to say some words of wisdom!!!

Will rigging stop after the march?

Yes or no? Simple answer.

In short, YES.

It will limit rigging, keep corrupt individuals out, tax evadors and other corrupt sh it out.

No system is perfect but anything is better than this sh|t.

Yeah, actually people are now finding him amusing. Had he succeeded brainwashing nation his sit-in would been have extended to miles. Ironically, sit-in is shrinking.

I agree, it is shrinking. I heard half the people have left

In short, YES.

It will limit rigging, keep corrupt individuals out, tax evadors and other corrupt sh it out.

No system is perfect but anything is better than this sh|t.

My friend you live in a place called utopia not Pakistan

Aapko Zardari mubarak ho.

Pakistan deserves Zardari.

Yes it does.

When people spit and urinate in the wards of Mayo hospital, they plaster ads all over flyovers and underpasses, they violate traffic rules, they kill people for fun, they cheat everyday, they abuse people, they forget Islam, they don't work anytime, they do deserve Zardari!

Bye Bye!!!

BTW, my closing words:

Inqalab bomb proof dabbay kay andar say nhn ata, jis kay andar banda 24/7 rahay!

Secondly, I understand that my opposition for Qadri and his method might sometimes be thought of as support to PPP and the current feudal system. Both of these things do sometimes overlap and can be mistaken, but I assure you that is not the case.

Hopelessness and uncertainty is prevailing amongst the revolutionists! Not a good sign!

Buck up, you have taken the oath!

Back
Top Bottom