What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

12-23-2012_130840_1.gif

ok now his supporter also want talk with t.t.p or not???:lol:

he says intaha pasandi ke rah par chalny waly isi miti k bety hain. ham bandoq uthany walon say muzakrat karna chahty hain??
t.t.p who is bloodthursty of pakistani people he wants talk with them.

i am not posting it for you but for other fellows some one may change after watching him lie. :yes2:

lahore-rally-afp-670.jpg

you mean them, who attended his jalsa in huge huge numbers?:lol:
you really think you can change them?;)

12-23-2012_130840_1.gif

he says intaha pasandi ke rah par chalny waly isi miti k bety hain. ham bandoq uthany walon say muzakrat karna chahty hain??

Yeah, let's deal with TTP, snakes don't bite at all

12-23-2012_130840_1.gif

just a policy statment , mark my word, it will be against TTp, afghan talibs, we already in talking?

way too many revolutions in Pakistan ......

Change waht exactly...... Can Imran Khan tell me how much raise will education budget get?? Whats his policy on Madrasas?? What is he going to do about Urdu medium, english Medium and madrassa medium?? will there be a change in Defence budget?? What will he talk about with taliban,,, Please we beg you accept our constitution???

IK, Tahir ul qadri are just naam ki change.....

6% is what PTI plans.. you didnt know it?

Heard he wants to scrap democracy and bring Sharia.

Democracy and Sharia can't be compared - the first is a political system, the second a legal system. Sharia and democracy aren't in conflict; nutjobs want to scrap democracy with a fascist theocracy.

nothing else. just elimnate them. they have killed 40,000 pakistani's and they have tried to dis assemble pakistan. we need to uproot them. no talks

Exactly, these people are not Pakistanis for me, treat them as foreign agents and just kill them

If it's Haram, why'd he do it? If he did it, ergo, that's shirk. If that's true, is that your leader?

Oh my young fellow, this is exactly what I am talking about.........you just read my post and come up with an argument…….who told you the man is doing sajda……..if not doing sajda than what he is doing………why so many good people around Tahir-Ul-Qadri did not restrain him doing sajda………if Tahir-Ul-Qadri is so down right wrong than why so many people following him…….just blindly…..???..........why not other religious clerics…..???.......there are as many question as you want to think……..all I am asking you is to think, search and compare and then make your mind.

Imran Khan congratulate Qadri on a successful Jalsa, says there is a lot common between Tahir ul Qadri Manshor and Pti's

Meeer Kya sada hain.....Beemar ho rahay hain jis kay sabab...
Useeeee Atttar kay londay say dawa/dua laitay hain.....!!:lol:

Oh my young fellow, this is exactly what I am talking about.........you just read my post and come up with an argument…….who told you the man is doing sajda……..if not doing sajda than what he is doing………why so many good people around Tahir-Ul-Qadri did not restrain him doing sajda………if Tahir-Ul-Qadri is so down right wrong than why so many people following him…….just blindly…..???..........why not other religious clerics…..???.......there are as many question as you want to think……..all I am asking you is to think, search and compare and then make your mind.

sir g. tahir ul qadri says on one place that he has studied directly from imam abu hanefa. for 20-15 years. and on another place he says for 9 years. swearing to ALLAH. video is in earlier posts. how could he do that?? and why he lied ??

ok then you will be his ambassador who will have talks with t.t.p :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom