What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Well looking at the videos, and also gathering info form relatives in Isl, and also news papers, the crowd seems nowhere near the millions that TUQ envisaged. 50k people at most are at Islamabad.

And absolutely nothing is going on at the moment.

This so called 'revolution' is not going to come right now!

The only reasons some people came out was because they wanted a third way out. They saw that previously with IK and PTI. Now they see it in TUQ. They don't care about the bogus resolutions by TUQ, or his manifesto or PTI's manifesto either, they only want to see a third party.

The thing in IK's favor is that he and his party is actually going to contest election unlike TUQ.

I haven't lost anything my friend, why don't you tell us what have you won or gained from this.

Justice and punishment for criminals. I was just as skeptic as you were but he is the real deal my friend

Well looking at the videos, and also gathering info form relatives in Isl, and also news papers, the crowd seems nowhere near the millions that TUQ envisaged. 50k people at most are at Islamabad.

The only reasons some people came out was because they wanted a third way out. They saw that previously with IK and PTI. Now they see it in TUQ. They don't care about the bogus resolutions by TUQ, or his manifesto or PTI's manifesto either, they only want to see a third party.

The thing in IK's favor is that he and his party is actually going to contest election unlike TUQ.

Because of the SC decision, expect millions to show up now

Please tell us what is so brave about standing behind a bullet proof glass

Its not standing behind the bullet proof glass,its taking millions of peoples with their lives come to march specially when your govt was hell bent to send terrorits to kill them?
Plz don't use ur brains , cause its empty, better uSe ur mouth & tongue & ears ?lol

That is a factor, but then again I would not be banking on it.

Secondly if millions do show up, then it won't be because of TUQ, but rather because of SC decision against PM.

That is a factor, but then again I would not be banking on it.

Secondly if millions do show up, then it won't be because of TUQ, but rather because of SC decision against PM.

Either way, TUQ will get the credit. Thats how politics work...

Having Imran Khan vs Qadri in elections is a lot better as we can try something new. Democracy means to give chance to new people not to bring the same old thieves and SOBs and SODs back to parliament.

All other parties of SOBs and SODs contesting each other as under the table they all together and having a fair and set share of the loot whether they are in power or in opposition or part of a coalition.

IK will end up like losser he has been in the past,& a future asghar khan? That's it!lol
& who says TuQ,s PAT won't run the elections they will, along side by APML,it will be only QADRI shb, who may nt throw away his canadian citizenship, so friend sory no chance ?
From today millions will start adding up in long march & fake calculation by paiD media will wash away soon, so better check everything 2mmarow?lol lol lol

IK will end up like losser he has been in the past,& a future asghar khan? That's it!lol
& who says TuQ,s PAT won't run the elections they will, along side by APML,it will be only QADRI shb, who may nt throw away his canadian citizenship, so friend sory no chance ?
From today millions will start adding up in long march & fake calculation by paiD media will wash away soon, so better check everything 2mmarow?lol lol lol

Yeah, I will check everything tomorrow. BTW, it is a rain forecast for tomorrow, so perhaps everybody will run!!!

TuQ himself said that he won't contest elections.

Justice and punishment for criminals. I was just as skeptic as you were but he is the real deal my friend

The case was in court for a long time the PM had it coming Qadri didn't do S***. All i am saying is the timing is not right.

All of Dr Qadri’s demands should be accepted immediately: Altaf

LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain has said that the demands put forward by the Tehreek-e-Minhajul Quran head, Dr Tahirul Qadri, were the collective voice of the people of Pakistan.

In a press release issued on Monday, Altaf said that the demands of Dr Qadri should be accepted immediately, and no hurdles should be created in the way of the long march.

He said that the government should refrain from using delaying tactics as witnessed in accepting the demands of the mourners of the Quetta tragedy. He said it was necessary for the survival of democracy in the country that all the legitimate demands of Dr Qadri were accepted without inordinate delays.

Altaf warned that the situation may get complicated if strong-arm tactics were used to create obstacles in the way of the long march. If the situation was compounded, the march may grip the entire country in the same manner as the sit-in of the mourners of the Quetta tragedy stirred the entire nation.

He said that the MQM fully supported the agenda of Dr Qadri and it would continue to extend moral support to the TMQ chief for bringing an end to the obsolete political system in the country.

All of Dr Qadri

Rumors going around that another political party will join Qadri as well.....

2uom1zn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom