What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

That is a factor, but then again I would not be banking on it.

Secondly if millions do show up, then it won't be because of TUQ, but rather because of SC decision against PM.

But it will increase credibility of this march and strength, You should understand that TUQ after all not game player but Knight.

Qadri welcomes SC decision, vows to continue sit-in till ouster of other corrupt elements

Head of Tehrik-e-Minhajul Quran Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri Tuesday welcoming the decision of Supreme Court to arrest Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf in Rental Power Case said he and his followers would continue to sit here until tyranny, injustice, lawlessness and corruption are eliminated from the country.

Addressing the international media and world community, he said that this is an absolutely constitutional march, adding “We want constitution to be implemented in letter and its spirit. We want reforms in electoral system and change in the system. This is peaceful and constitutional revolution.”

Welcoming the SC decision, which came halfway through his speech, he said his half speech has brought half revolution in the country while Wednesday speech would make it all.

Delighted Tahir-ul-Qadri, asked thousands of people to celebrate the moment as the apex court ordered NAB to arrest Prime Minster Raja Pervez Ashraf in rental power case.

Emotional leader congratulated the whole nation over Supere Court decision and asked the gathering to bow before the God and celebrate.

He demanded the protesters to carry on their protest in central Islamabad for a second day, after the government ignored his ultimatum to dissolve parliament immediately.

"I want to ask you to stay until tomorrow. I'm going to stay," Tahir-ul Qadri, 61, shouted while addressing the crowd after converging on the heavily fortified capital overnight.

He termed his inaugural speech on the termination of long march as Islamabad Declaration, adding his seven-point national and democratic agenda of electoral reforms.

“Neither I nor the people are emotional, otherwise, they would have captured the corridors of power. Instead, I and the people of long march are peaceful, justice-loving, democratic and constitutional in nature,” he said.

“We don’t want anarchy in the country. We want the rulers with fake mandate to become subordinate to the Constitution,” he added.

He said that his proposed ‘Democratic and Electoral Reforms’ has seven points and the last point is the dissolution of assemblies that he will explain towards the end of his speech.

He said that these millions of people have gathered in Islamabad to raise their voices for their rights. The nation is going through tough times and facing poverty and hunger.

The TMQ leader said that they do not want to derail the democracy and the marchers will not avenge the fake government. People want to implement real democracy and that is why they have gathered here today.

He alleged that there are two parallel systems functioning in the country; judiciary and Army. He said that they want peace and security within and outside the borders and want to propagate the same message to other countries. “ We want a peaceful, mild and democratic country’” he said.

The TMQ Chairman said: “We need to empower our people through this revolution. We need a real fight against terrorism and extremism. We want to bring back our peace and security.”

Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has never been empowered. This sit-in of one million-man march is anti-corruption and restoration of rule of law march.

A previous long march taken out by a political party was meant for the restoration of judiciary and the current march is intended to get the judicial rulings implemented, he said adding, “There are only two credible institutions left in the country, so who else should we take recourse to.”

Relating the points on his agenda, he said the first point is: “We want peace at home and abroad. We don’t want the miscreants with tattoos to be arrested from our country. We want to witness the society leading a life of peace as gifted by our dear Prophet (S.A.W.W.).”

The members of the minorities are the equal citizens of Pakistan in accordance with the principles set by Quaid-e-Azam Muhammed Ali Jinnah, he said.

He lashed out at the maladministration by the incumbent government narrating the bloodshed in Quetta and the subsequent inaction by the government, adding he cited the ever-deteriorating law and order situation in Karachi as the mis-governance of the present rulers.
+
Qadri welcomes SC decision, vows to continue sit-in till ouster of other corrupt elements | The Nation

PTI press conference will be interesting their are rumors that they gonna join Qadri march.... not sure jus rumors... may b someone can confirm

PTI press conference will be interesting their are rumors that they gonna join Qadri march.... not sure jus rumors... may b someone can confirm

Yeah, there were rumors of the same yesterday as well.

When is the conference starting? I heard somewhere 5 pm PST, and it is time now then.

When is the conference starting? I heard somewhere 5 pm PST, and it is time now then.
As per PTI twitter
PTI PSC meeting ended they r on their way for Press Conference....

Havn't started yet, i don't know whats the delay, you can listen to the conference on ptiradio.com or if you have smartphone, then install tunein radio and search for.pti radio

They will join when they should join, not before not later. Very interesting game.
MQM asked government to fulfill TUQ's requirements (Bishop in action)

They will join when they should join, not before not later. Very interesting game.
MQM asked government to fulfill TUQ's requirements (Bishop in action)

7 day deadline given by PTI to govt to announce & install the new interm govt, if not they will start their long march,towards islamabad!lol lol lol
Still nt hve enough balls, to come out on the streets, still afraid losser!lol lol lol

PTI Deadline of 7 days for interim govt., Qadri wants to stay till a good interim gov. comes, things are not in favor of the current govt. and the opposition and the coalition parties.

Good news

7 day deadline given by PTI to govt to announce & install the new interm govt, if not they will start their long march,towards islamabad!lol lol lol
Still nt hve enough balls, to come out on the streets, still afraid losser!lol lol lol

They haven't balls or their ropes still tight?????

Imran Khan demands govt to announce election date as soon as possible.

Rumors going around that another political party will join Qadri as well.....

2uom1zn.jpg

PTI just told its supporters to stay ready and I am sure MQM would be on its way to join Qadri

who is PTI's dad now??

qadri qadri

:cheesy::cheesy:......... its all happening

where is @Leader @Khalidr @AstanoshKhan @Zarrar @tarrar @Cent4 @balixd:D

Last edited by a moderator:
who is PTI's dad now??

qadri qadri

nobody is PTI daddy, Imran is a clever person he has given time of 7 days, Qadri wont be able to hold the march together for next 7 days and when Imran start his march qadri wont have any card to play.
So I must say clever thinking.

who is PTI's dad now??

qadri qadri

:cheesy::cheesy:......... its all happening

where is @Leader @Khalidr @AstanoshKhan @Zarrar @tarrar @Cent4 @balixd:D

We are all here my friend nobody is going any where, PTI has taken the charge now qadri is almost gone now trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:

when you joined PTI camp you nawaz fan boy :cheesy:

dont change the wagon now

Back
Top Bottom