What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Once upon a time there was a Pakistan, now any nawaz d!ck aka (zardari and any other a$$ clown including qadri and nawaz) and qadri can bring us to a standstill and make a tamasha out of us.

Bou oh boy, I smell consipracy to sabotage the Long March by PPP-PML-N-Supreme Court. Something doesn't add up here.

Bou oh boy, I smell consipracy to sabotage the Long March by PPP-PML-N-Supreme Court. Something doesn't add up here.

Let me try and explain brother. Pakistan is now a khichri, and we have chit loads of cooks trying to cook it. Some are good cooks some are retarded bunch of clowns and they are all just burning us to extinction.

How can you people in your right minds support a fake liar who lies abt his own religion to score brownie pts. As I said before a man who can lie abt his religion is a man that cant be trusted at all.

This dont mean that the other crooks are any better.

Wow!
What you say,now?
QADRI hero, baqi saab zero?lol lol lol

Open your EYES... SC order against Raja Rental for Electricity Case, not because of Tahir... also His demand was to desolve all the parliaments, Zardari Must go.. etc where is that?

Seriously people need to use their brains now why would CJ issue arrest warrant for PM when Qadri is giving a speech and asking for dissolving the Govt. Imran Khan and Nawaz needs to take the charge of situation here now, instead of reacting to the situation they need to be proactive, all political parties should join hands get rid of this scum Qadri and also to stop any more drama bazi

Army is behind this stupid padri... They want change and have found a good stooge in the form of tahir padri. He did what Lal topi zaid could not!

Open your EYES... SC order against Raja Rental for Electricity Case, not because of Tahir... also His demand was to desolve all the parliaments, Zardari Must go.. etc where is that?
Why do you want to open their eyes. Don't do it, its good for India. :D

Its only good for India if it wants peace....
We want peace. Anyone who works for better relations. Chahe bandar ko baitha do, meri dua se, bus ladai naa ho. Hamara sensex 20,000 cross kar gaya. :D

Qadri made a deal with GOI to take people of India's and its media from rape cases and LOC to Rental Raja.

Indian media also going nuts. :D

BCCI cursing CJ for reducing cricket viewers :D

Back
Top Bottom