What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

oh I am sorry the thing is we Punjabi's don't have good leaders can you Sindhi's loan us some good leaders other than Altaf and Zardari.
HAZAAROO SAAL NARGIZ APNI BE-NOORI PE ROOTI RAHI,
BARI MUSHKIL SE HOTA HAI CHAMAN MEIN DEEDA-WAR PAIDA!

Hume abhi sirf 65 saal hue hain. :D

What is happening CJ could have chosen another time. today is not the day for this crap. today he should have given arrest warrant for Qadri

Oh please, don't say cj is also conspiring along with army to sabotage elections

This Laang Maarch is shoosha itself.

Please paa ji khabardar app nay agar, Dr(fake) .Azeemul sahn(fraud) maulana(hooker) qadri(salesman) ki shaan main gushtaki ki to. Woh acha bool karlogon to rahay rast (his malikans ki rah par) laa rahay hai. Please he is no better then zardari nawaz and or any other crook standing in line to loot us. His sweet talk is like PPP talking abt roti kapda aur makan. Wohooooo so freaking refreshing.

Sounds like Qadri and CJ are on a Hotline. But I thought phone Services were jammed. But heard govt restored them today, so this happened. Can anybody tell?

I would say it was a teesra by CJ, rental on strike and he got bold....

I am all happy that the CJ took the step, but alas humari kismat. What fooking timing sir ji what fooking timing. Now that lying sack of chit is going to cash it to death.

A brave leader leading the nation & its institutions to do the right thing!
Its an historical example for those fake leaders of change who were hidding themselves with the cover of damocrazy!

Long live pakarmy, way to go !lol

I can't believe some people on tweeter are calling CJ traitor and pushing us over the edge for a coup

People won't let that happen, and inshallah elections won't be delayed

Back
Top Bottom