What's new

Pastor Beaten And Paraded Naked By Hindu Extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dalit christians are not covered under Scheduled caste reservation quotas but I have seen some of them not declare their religion to get the benefits.

But the fact of the matter is they have no qualms in availing benefits reserved for low caste and Christianity and Islam claims that they have or promote caste system.

Just curious Karthic, do you believe that this is somewhat justified?

I cant pass a judgement on their actions. But some of these asshats have even tried their conversion tricks with me and called our Gods as devils on my face. At that moment I myself have felt like thrashing their *** off but restrained myself. But the common rural folk are outwardly in their emotions. If they feel pissed off they show that and show that in a way you will not forget.

Right or wrong these missionaries are just bringing it upon themselves.

As I said previously the members of other religions -- specifically some members of Islam and Chrisitianity -- misconstrue the tolerance of Hinduism/Hindus as a weakness. It becomes then imperative to remove that misconception.

I cant pass a judgement on their actions. But some of these asshats have even tried their conversion tricks with me and called our Gods as devils on my face. At that moment I myself have felt like thrashing their *** off but restrained myself. But the common rural folk are outwardly in their emotions. If they feel pissed off they show that and show that in a way you will not forget.

They tried it on me as well, right in the middle of Central too. :lol:

But they couldn't insult my Gods (since I have none) so it wasn't that bad at the end of the day.

Right or wrong these missionaries are just bringing it upon themselves.

Agreed.

I am religiously agnostic - My take is for many of them religion is where they find the inner peace - I respect them for their beliefs. But the religion loses respect if they bring it to the streets - e.g playing religious songs on the streets, announcement of the start of prayers every now and then, these mass conversions (taking advantage of the poverty).

As an Indian, I'm surprised that most Indian members here are giving excuses to defend the actions of those "religious extremists" rather than condoning the said actions, and not even looking at the angle of vigilante, yet we promote "Secular India" and religion of tolerance.
shameful society

As an Indian, I'm surprised that most Indian members here are giving excuses to defend the actions of those "religious extremists" rather than condoning the said actions, and not even looking at the angle of vigilante, yet we promote "Secular India" and religion of tolerance.
shameful society

No one is defending anyone...just giving an insight as to what will be the reaction of people when their poverty,grief,despair is being exploited shamelessly to increase numbers of a faith in order to secure more funding from certain western countries.

Like it or not when somebody comes to you and keeps badmouthing about your faith and keeps droning monotonously that you will burn in hell for being in darkness, at some point your fuse will be blown and you will give them a piece of your mind. And that is what is happening exactly. At some point the local retaliate for defending their native way of life, th way they and their ancestors have lived for 1000s of years.

What is there to condemn...the missionaries who indulge in these type of soul harvesting are heaping dirt not only over their heads but also bring disrepute to the name of Christianity in general.

Preaching a religion threatens secular ideology???

No preaching hatred against the native religion that also the majority religion not only threatens the secular idealogy but also the communal harmony.

again I ask where are hindus persecuted in the secular christian majority nations.

I ask where Hindus indulge in these type of coerced conversions in Western countries.

Why? Does some one fear becoming extinct because of conversions ?

No , I as a Hindu, fear that such acts of conversion by these rogue missionaries will taint the name of other mainstream Christians in India and they will be looked upon with suspicion.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Bwahaha. We are Islamic republic, not SHINING INCREDIBLE DEMOCRACY INDIA.

Does being an Islamic republic give you the permission to persecute minorities, abduct and force convert them, kill them if they resist ?

I liked BJP but now I am getting afraid of their real motives.

Why buddy...do the missionaries want an unlimited pass to harvest all souls in India..?

People will resist that and will get only violent as time passes.

Educated mainstream Christians like you (assuming you are one) should rein in these loonies who go about damaging the name of christianity before the taint becomes unrepairable.

Since when showing a movie on Christ has become a crime? A Christian can not even hold a prayer-meeting in the open for the fear of saffron lunatics, who falsely claim that Christians are forcibly converting. As a Christian, we have to take permissions from dozens of Government Authorities to organize prayer meets, whereas Hindus conduct prayers, keertans, jaagrans daily in every nook and corner of Country.

Only a fool will believe that Christians are 'forcibly' converting Hindus. We are a minority and live in fear, specially in BJP ruled states.

Specially for you Link1 and this Link2

Mainstream Christians do take permission, but not the fringe occultist groups which are mushrooming all over the place with donations from West..and please dont deny it..because the second link I gave details their activities in Mangalore and coastal regions of Karnataka. And yeah, they do indulge in coerced conversion exploiting the poverty,despair of the people and promising them heaven.

And please we Hindus conduct keertans once in a blue moon on some festival and that too after obaining the same permissions...but Christians, damn they disturb my sleep every Sunday with all those loudspeakers all over.

So please no one is persecuting you...people are just reacting to the activities of these fringe missionary groups and it doesnt matter if its BJP ruled states or not...Hindus are becoming more aware of their rights and now would be a good time for these snake oil dealers (missionairies) to shut shop and start doing some real service.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Dont spread lies. Do you think illiterate people are DUMB? Even an illiterate knows that metal or stone will submerge and wood will not..

For a tribal who doesn't know what crocin is (oh yeah crocin is yeshu prasad according to the missioanries) and who doesnt know what science is, good joke making him understand that stone submerges while wood floats and that is due to the less relative density...:disagree:

Regarding monkey and elephant gods, these are the exact words used by missionaries who ask how ask how can animals protect them (yeah they refer to our gods as animals)....are you by any chance one of those bible thumping baboons ?

Like it or not when somebody comes to you and keeps badmouthing about your faith and keeps droning monotonously that you will burn in hell for being in darkness, at some point your fuse will be blown and you will give them a piece of your mind. And that is what is happening exactly. At some point the local retaliate for defending their native way of life, th way they and their ancestors have lived for 1000s of years.

So, when people take offence at "blasphemy" and cultural invasion, their reaction is understandable.

Good to know for the next time Indians start talking about Muslims and blasphemy.

Ok now you accuse me of being muslim when i'm not, reality check Not all Arabs are muslim. whatever you say it does not change the fact Hindus or Indians are converting to Christianity. anyway Holy spirit is with them.

SCP you are welcome to migrate to India when the wahhabis win the war and start ramming your behind, just like your compatriots - the Syrian Chrsitians of Kerala - came here centuries before and took refuge after the Arabs start butt ramming them...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom