What's new

Pastor Beaten And Paraded Naked By Hindu Extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, when people take offence at "blasphemy" and cultural invasion, their reaction is understandable.

Good to know for the next time Indians start talking about Muslims and blasphemy.

No Hindu will haul you to police station just because you threw a visiting card with the name Ram in it into the dustbin or rose petals be showered by lawyers for killing a politician who spoke something about Krishna...:woot:

No equal equal please.

People getting pissed off with spiritual exploitation of their poverty/illiteracy and educated dumbos acting hyper is totally different.

So, when people take offence at "blasphemy" and cultural invasion, their reaction is understandable.

Good to know for the next time Indians start talking about Muslims and blasphemy.
sorry buddy, you can call our Gods what ever you want, but do not think of exploiting the weak and illetrate by preaching them false propaganda againts the religion they are born into, we have tolerated this ordeal for a long time. No more will we tolerate this.

No Hindu will haul you to police station just because you threw a visiting card with the name Ram in it into the dustbin...:woot:

No equal equal please.

I am determining the principle, not specific reactions. Again, I am not debating or denying the assertion, merely looking for consistency.

I am determining the principle, not specific reactions. Again, I am not debating or denying the assertion, merely looking for consistency.

Hitting a rowdy who spit on you is not the same as hitting a 1 year old who peed on you...:no:

In the first case it is legitimate anger, in the second case it is downright idiocacy,

sorry buddy, you can call our Gods what ever you want, but do not think of exploiting the weak and illetrate by preaching them false propaganda againts the religion they are born into, we have tolerated this ordeal for a long time. No more will we tolerate this.

All religions do this. Converts are often people who are dissatisfied with their situation. The vulnerability is not always financial, it can be emotional vulnerability exploited by purveyors of nirvana and enlightenment.

All religions do this. Converts are often people who are dissatisfied with their situation. The vulnerability is not always financial, it can be emotional vulnerability exploited by purveyors of nirvana and enlightenment.
But the case in different in both INDIA and Pakistan, in both of our nations forign funds from Western Churces play a big role and the financially weak are the first who are targetted. Do not deny that you dont have this problem in Pakistan. Its all over.

But the case in different in both INDIA and Pakistan, in both of our nations forign funds from Western Churces play a big role and the financially weak are the first who are targetted. Do not deny that you dont have this problem in Pakistan. Its all over.

There can be no comparison whatsoever of the state of minorities in India and Pakistan. Dude get real.

In India local tribals/village folks merely act in defence for preserving their way of life which is underattack by the foreign funded conversionaries while in Pakistan they still feel insecure even though 98% of them are Muslims, they are officially an Islamic country and all positions of powers are occupied by Muslims with minorities not even in the lower rungs of power.

There can be no comparison whatsoever of the state of minorities in India and Pakistan. Dude get real.

In India local tribals/village folks merely act in defence for preserving their way of life which is underattack by the foreign funded conversionaries while in Pakistan they still feel insecure even though 98% of them are Muslims, they are officially an Islamic country and all positions of powers are occupied by Muslims with minorities not even in the lower rungs of power.

You really don't want to open that door. We all know the real representation of Muslims/Christians in the Indian government sector, not the occasional token figure.

And, needless to say, your claim about the alleged absence of non-Muslims in the Pakistani power structure is not worth a reply. Counter examples have been provided before and, in any case, the topic here is not Pakistan.

I hate this Rascals who Come Constantly on My Door & Tell ur believing on Devil... ur God is Animal ,Rock etc... I cant Bear them any longer ... So we have Made a Hindu Brotherhood in my Building ... we Kick the Butt of any Such Idiots who Come on our Doors for Conversion...

Last December i had taken Vratham (penance of 41 Days) for Shabarimala ... at that time while i was waiting at Bus Stand... 1 idiot Approached me... he was a Keralaite like me. First he Started like r u malayali where r u from & All... then he Gave a Book about some Conference on Christanity ...

I said Sir i am not interested i am Proud Hindu ... he just told me so what Just Visit once u will understand the Real God... I still politely replied i have taken Vratha (penance) for Shabarimala so plzz refrain ... Then that Rascal started like ohh dont be a Idiot brother ur going to dense forest to meet a Stone ... how can he be a God... & infact Devil Stays in Jungles not Gods...

He Just Made a Swami Pissed... i Removed by Sacred Mala... & Then Started Kicked the hell out of him... his Nose & Mouth started Bleeding... i Would have Killed Him thankfully there was restaurant of Shetty of karanataka near the Bus top ... & they have also taken the Vratha for Shabarimala they Came & Intervened & Told me swami ur not Supposed to Do this when ur on Vratha ... i explained the whole episode to them ... but they still insisted that Idiots r there every where dont get annoyed by it... Concentrate on Lord Ayyappa... i had to leave him there...

After reading this if u people think i have persecuted a Christian, then yes i Have did it...But i have No regret ...

to my Muslim Friends Its same like Some Non-Muslim saying blasphemous things about Prophet & Allah when ur on a Trip to Mecca ...

It will be the most ridiculous comparison ever.

On the one hand you have some incidents in a general environment of secularism and tolerance and democracy.

On the other hand, almost completely ethnically cleansed country that has now turned on Islamic sects after being done with the non Muslims.

The flavor of the season there are now the Shia...

Hindus and Christians are "oh so old" news..., Even the Ahmedias...

I wonder how the west is going to react to these atrocities that's been going on for decades in the sub-continent!
Their "one eye open another eye closed" policy is setting the world towards extreme polarisation!

that's the central idea to the issue ...

I hate this Rascals who Come Constantly on My Door & Tell ur believing on Devil... ur God is Animal ,Rock etc... I cant Bear them any longer ... So we have Made a Hindu Brotherhood in my Building ... we Kick the Butt of any Such Idiots who Come on our Doors for Conversion...

Last December i had taken Vratham (penance of 41 Days) for Shabarimala ... at that time while i was waiting at Bus Stand... 1 idiot Approached me... he was a Keralaite like me. First he Started like r u malayali where r u from & All... then he Gave a Book about some Conference on Christanity ...

I said Sir i am not interested i am Proud Hindu ... he just told me so what Just Visit once u will understand the Real God... I still politely replied i have taken Vratha (penance) for Shabarimala so plzz refrain ... Then that Rascal started like ohh dont be a Idiot brother ur going to dense forest to meet a Stone ... how can he be a God... & infact Devil Stays in Jungles not Gods...

He Just Made a Swami Pissed... i Removed by Sacred Mala... & Then Started Kicked the hell out of him... his Nose & Mouth started Bleeding... i Would have Killed Him thankfully there was restaurant of Shetty of karanataka near the Bus top ... & they have also taken the Vratha for Shabarimala they Came & Intervened & Told me swami ur not Supposed to Do this when ur on Vratha ... i explained the whole episode to them ... but they still insisted that Idiots r there every where dont get annoyed by it... Concentrate on Lord Ayyappa... i had to leave him there...

After reading this if u people think i have persecuted a Christian, then yes i Have did it...But i have No regret ...

to my Muslim Friends Its same like Some Non-Muslim saying blasphemous things about Prophet & Allah when ur on a Trip to Mecca ...

^^ So you started your Vratha all over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom