What's new

Pastor Beaten And Paraded Naked By Hindu Extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what if they convert to Hinduism/Buddhism at least we don't parade them around the street naked for converting people.
we do not go door to door for preaching our religion, its them who come to our temples. Even the great Swamy Vivekanda when approched by Christians for them to follow Hinduism said thy can follow thier own religion to realize temself and god.

These forigne funded pastors on the other hand go door to door and create nuisence.

Let me Tell u While Missionaries r Putting all there weight to Convert Hindus in India with Money , Muscle & Global Politics...

Lakhs Convert to Hinduism In EUrope every Month & Other Christan Country without Hindus in India Spending even a Single Penny...

Now Whos Wins here...:yahoo:

Noting wrong with that Europeans have been converting to Buddhism and Hinduism, however it still won't change that Christians in India are growing and persecuted..

Ya we will Convert More Christian in Europe to Hinduism while we will not allow any Hindus to get Converted to Christianity in India

Like we Did to Julia Roberts ... & Million others...

Budapest

Last edited by a moderator:
What is converting to Hinduism? and what is winning ? you are behaving like a typical Muslims demographic warrior.

anyway, once you recognize the universal ism of God, you are already Hindu like.

for example a catholic Hindu, a Jewish Hindu etc.,
Did i ask ur Opinion ... Stop whining we will Make Whole of Europe Hindus & Convert all the Indian Christains Back to Hinduism

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

Now Some Plzz reply have all Girls Ran away... Come to PAPA...

Last edited by a moderator:
So No one is Left in PDF to Convert Hindus of India... all have Gone to Sleep i Guess... Can i Stop the Trolling Now... Koi bacha haii... Mere Jane ke Bad ake Comment mat karna ... Dont Comment after i Leave... if u Dare Please Comment Now...

I Give u all 5 more Minutes... its 5.30 am now & I have to get ready for my Office...

So No one is Left in PDF to Convert Hindus of India... all have Gone to Sleep i Guess... Can i Stop the Trolling Now... Koi bacha haii... Mere Jane ke Bad ake Comment mat karna ... Dont Comment after i Leave... if u Dare Please Comment Now...

No we are tired now. We would like to go to sleep. We just want to know what to do with the pastor. For that you can take a look at my previous post.

I must say you are a Champion of Bharati secularism. You have proven it today.

I Give u all 5 more Minutes... its 5.30 am now & I have to get ready for my Office...

kya hua goo mata k pujari itna bharak q gaya tu relax :undecided:

No we are tired now. We would like to go to sleep. We just want to know what to do with the pastor. For that you can take a look at my previous post.

yes he proved it very well

india is full of shiv senas

For ur Kind information i am not a Congressi...I dont give a Damn about Indian Type of Secularism

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

yes he proved it very well

india is full of shiv senas
Ya... Thanx GOD u realized it atleast now

Indian judicial system does not work well, so people resort to self justice. My experience says there can be many possible combinations here.
1) Personal issue made into Hindu/Christian. Minorities always do that, remember Azhar when he was caught in match fixing.
2) The pastor might have done something which infuriated locals/ Hindus and this is result of that.
3) The case as it is might be right.

Anyways, it happens here and it is going to happen for another 100 years for sure. We have billion people and their will be bad apples.

I promise I will get this stopped when you give me example of one nation where their is no discrimination, none such nation exist.

Pehla patthar who mare jisne kabhi pap na kiya Ho.

No one can be more hypocritical that south east asians.

Sorry Guys Its 5.30 Am Time to get ready for Office... Baki Trolling Akke... aaj Raat ka baaacha Kal raat ko Utaaarte haii...

There was this news about Taliban cuttin off some girls nose. I am not sure which one is worse, Taliban or the Hindu extremist ? Perhape they are equally bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom