What's new

Pastor Beaten And Paraded Naked By Hindu Extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your lumping christians as one now, USA isn't a christian country it's secular, wow whats this wishing death on someone however evident even your own Indian Christians don't advocate for a separate state but just protection.
I know my fellow country men better than you do, I presume. so you dont have to say about my Christian brothers here. your west sponsered converting pastors are the ones under the gutters here in INDIA not the Christians.

Christians who do their daily duty to save money for their wards and a good live to the socity and to that of the nation are untouched. Those of the covertors are trouble magnets, just dont complain when you take a road that you know has a lot of thorns.

USA might be secular, so may be most of the European countries but thier roots and consitution is mostly based on the Bible. and the one who decides to bomb a mosque in Iraq and Afgan with smart weapons are Chistians.

Whats there to run away from ? doesn't matter if syrian christians get killed or driven out it still won't change the fact Indians are converting to Christianity and growing your free on the other hand to attack them like Hindu Extremists did to this pastor.
Plzz Dude Take care of ur Fate... Ur soon Gonna Be Grilled in ur Own Country get a Reality Check ... instead of Crying ur A$$ out here save ur Brothers in ur Own Country... India becoming christian or Muslim that we Indians will sought out... Rater u Concentrate in Saving ur A$$ & My Bandwidth ...

I know my fellow country men better than you do, I presume. so you dont have to say about my Christian brothers here. your west sponsered converting pastors are the ones under the gutters here in INDIA not the Christians.

LOL western ? weren't you just saying how evil christians were lol ?

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Plzz Dude Take care of ur Fate... Ur soon Gonna Be Grilled in ur Own Country get a Reality Check ... instead of Crying ur A$$ out here save ur Brothers in ur Own Country... India becoming christian or Muslim that we Indians will sought out... Rater u Concentrate in Saving ur A$$ & My Bandwidth ...

Doesn't matter if it happens or not, i never said Christians will control india just they are growing and persecuted anyway. doesn't matter what happens to me or not it won't change that fact.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Since when showing a movie on Christ has become a crime? A Christian can not even hold a prayer-meeting in the open for the fear of saffron lunatics, who falsely claim that Christians are forcibly converting. As a Christian, we have to take permissions from dozens of Government Authorities to organize prayer meets, whereas Hindus conduct prayers, keertans, jaagrans daily in every nook and corner of Country.

Only a fool will believe that Christians are 'forcibly' converting Hindus. We are a minority and live in fear, specially in BJP ruled states.

Thanks for what you have stated giving an accurate picture.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Since when showing a movie on Christ has become a crime? A Christian can not even hold a prayer-meeting in the open for the fear of saffron lunatics, who falsely claim that Christians are forcibly converting. As a Christian, we have to take permissions from dozens of Government Authorities to organize prayer meets, whereas Hindus conduct prayers, keertans, jaagrans daily in every nook and corner of Country.

Only a fool will believe that Christians are 'forcibly' converting Hindus. We are a minority and live in fear, specially in BJP ruled states.

Thanks for what you have stated giving an accurate picture.

LOL western ? weren't you just saying how evil christians were lol ?

Histry brother, history.. we know your menace and what you are capable of bringing to humanity when you set foot with the idea of converting in order to achive the goal of VATICAN.

[/COLOR]
Doesn't matter if it happens or not, i never said Christians will control india just they are growing and persecuted anyway. doesn't matter what happens to me or not it won't change that fact.
I dont understand Why r u So happy about it... R u gonna Get reward if 100 more people Converts to Christianity ... The Only reason is that u have Inferiority CompleX towards Hindus... & For a reality check ur not even a Christian ... Some Foolish Muslim Guy from Some Random Arab Country Fooling around in a Muslims Defence Forum... Stop making a Mockery of ur self... U wanna See more Christian Persecuted in India & Finally a Riot between Hindus & Christian

& Ya i am Hindu Exteremist Come to India... Let me Persecute Some Syrian Christian...

Now I see your agenda, it seems you have an ulterior motives to kindly communal violance between brothers of different sect in INDIA. You are trying expecially to consolidate the minority masses to fight a bloody violent war with the majority for their right.

To your fruitless effort, they dont have to ask the Majority for their rights, they are equal subjects of this nation just like a individual persion from the majority. all they have to do is just say the government what they want and the Government will take its course to explore options on how to implement their view or exlpore way to reply them that what they ask will end up creating trouble to the unity of this mighty nation.

:what: Bhai, he said he was Indian, proud Indian. My saying anything to him does not matter. I am asking him to stay strong for his rights.

you just proved my point right. When the minorities ask for their rights they are labelled terrorists or Pakistan supporters. The poor guy did not even come online because of this kind of thing:

"When they will demand their rights they will end up creating trouble for the unity of this mighty nation." And I took you for a liberal! Holy cow!!!

Got what he deserved....

Do you know something:
Communalism isn't a thinking process, its a state of mind.

It has infested some of the secular Indians brains. You act like you believe in secular ideals but you do not even know what secularism means.

For you the Christian pastor was to blame no matter what.

[/COLOR]

Stay safe brother.

So now you are trying to get strength in number by calling blooboy, let me tell you some thing, he is a true cristian who belives that coverting is not good for the nation as it will cause unnecessary friection between Hindus and Christians, even he dispices the panthacost sect of christians who are bringing bad name to Christianity.

Histry brother, history.. we know your menace and what you are capable of bringing to humanity when you set foot with the idea of converting in order to achive the goal of VATICAN.

There are many different sects catholics follow the pope and the vatican I'm am not a catholic.

I dont understand Why r u So happy about it... R u gonna Get reward if 100 more people Converts to Christianity ... The Only reason is that u have Inferiority CompleX towards Hindus... & For a reality check ur not even a Christian ... Some Foolish Muslim Guy from Some Random Arab Country Fooling around in a Muslims Defence Forum... Stop making a Mockery of ur self... U wanna See more Christian Persecuted in India & Finally a Riot between Hindus & Christian

& Ya i am Hindu Exteremist Come to India... Let me Persecute Some Syrian Christian...

Ok now you accuse me of being muslim when i'm not, reality check Not all Arabs are muslim. whatever you say it does not change the fact Hindus or Indians are converting to Christianity. anyway Holy spirit is with them.

i unilaterally support all the conversion to Christianity.

i like Jesus Christ.,

In fact if all the Poor people get good education from Christian Missionaries, i think even Government of India will invite more missionaries by facilitating them.

But People need to keep their religion out of the Poltics and stop self segregating/ghettoisation .
& I say the Persecution is Correct... After reading the Post of retard Indians like U...

So now you are trying to get strength in number by calling blooboy, let me tell you some thing, he is a true cristian who belives that coverting is not good for the nation as it will cause unnecessary friection between Hindus and Christians, even he dispices the panthacost sect of christians who are bringing bad name to Christianity.

You keep stating things that I never said, Blooboy himself stated there is Christian persecution.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

i unilaterally support all the conversion to Christianity.

i like Jesus Christ.,

In fact if all the Poor people get good education from Christian Missionaries, i think even Government of India will invite more missionaries by facilitating them.

But People need to keep their religion out of the Poltics and stop self segregating/ghettoisation .

Why not ? secular india is good. anyway God be with the Christians in India.

Ok now you accuse me of being muslim when i'm not, reality check Not all Arabs are muslim. whatever you say it does not change the fact Hindus or Indians are converting to Christianity. anyway Holy spirit is with them.
Please Take ur Unholy $hit from here i dont even Care If India Becomes a Muslims Country... But U dont Know the Strength of Hindus in India... its not 1970... Hindus have enough Money & if Needed Arms...

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

You keep stating things that I never said, Blooboy himself stated there is Christian persecution.

Why not ? secular india is good. anyway God be with the Christians in India.
As i Said Plzz Come to India i am Eager to persecute Some Syrian Christians ...

This isn't about syria it's about christians in India. India claims to be secular so why so butt hurt ? anyway good thing they are growing. and bless the pastor for turning the other cheek.

Stay strong Christian brother. The unity of Christians worldwide is the only solution to put pressure on countries like India to treat Christians fairly. If you have been noticing the attitude of these people is biased towards the Pastor.

They are justifying the brutality committed against the poor man this day, as if it was his fault. Even if he was converting people in a secular country you are supposed to have that right. Do you know how many Christians the RSS has forcefully converted? Its fair for Hindutva terrorist outfits to target christians and spread their literature anywhere but noooo... how can a Christian do it?

I am sickened today by the biased treatment the Indians want for their minorities. I always did not have much faith for India's model of secularism (I want a secular constitution for Pakistan too) but today my faith has been utterly shaken. They simply cannot give Christians rights. They are justifying Goghra and Orissa murders!

:what: Bhai, he said he was Indian, proud Indian. My saying anything to him does not matter. I am asking him to stay strong for his rights.

you just proved my point right. When the minorities ask for their rights they are labelled terrorists or Pakistan supporters. The poor guy did not even come online because of this kind of thing:

"When they will demand their rights they will end up creating trouble for the unity of this mighty nation." And I took you for a liberal! Holy cow!!!

Do you know something:
Communalism isn't a thinking process, its a state of mind.

It has infested some of the secular Indians brains. You act like you believe in secular ideals but you do not even know what secularism means.

For you the Christian pastor was to blame no matter what.
I do not know what your hipocracy is about, if the same thing of convertion happens in Pakistan, the pastor would have been dead by now, at least in INDIA he is abused and warned not to do so for a few forigne sponsership.

I said ways to exprlore, not immediatly reply back that its not possible as a citizen of the nation one can demand anything but is the elected government that decides what is best of the nation and how to reply.

you may teach me what secularism is, but for sure I have real experiance of living in a country that has n number of faith and m number of language, yet we have remained united as a sinlge large entity that now country can emulate such unity in diversity.

AT THE END, YOU PROVED YOUR SELF THAT YOU AGENDA IS TO PROVOKE THE MINORITES TO REVOLT AGAINST THE MAJORITY AND THUS A BLOODY WAR.
earlier your government/military tries your dirty idea with terrorist and now as you have misserably failed you have a new idea of divide and conqure, but we have had our leasons from the past on that subject from teh British and this time also you'll miserably fail

Yes Lets Convert all those Muslims & Christians of India... after that Lets Go for Pakisthan Then Bangdadesh then Saudi... Lets Fcuking Convert the Whole World into Hinduism...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom