What's new

Pastor Beaten And Paraded Naked By Hindu Extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you talk about one persecution and generalize it over and over?

If you have data which can support you point, ill be glad to see it, any source?

Noting to generalize about Christians are persecuted in Both India and Pakistan. I could be post countless links on that.

On the Front Lines: The Growth of Christianity in India « By Grace, Through Faith

Hindus Worried About Muslim, Christian Growth

Christianity in India Growing Despite Intense Persecution | News | The Wesleyan Church

http://www.crusadewatch.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=865&Itemid=72

How can you talk about one persecution and generalize it over and over?

If you have data which can support you point, ill be glad to see it, any source?

Noting to generalize about Christians are persecuted in Both India and Pakistan. I could be post countless links on that.

On the Front Lines: The Growth of Christianity in India « By Grace, Through Faith

Christianity in India Growing Despite Intense Persecution | News | The Wesleyan Church

http://www.crusadewatch.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=865&Itemid=72

Yes you are right the number of Muslims you killed in these past wars is more when compared to your loss, but wait if any of the Muslim fanatics get hold of a nuclear weapon for sure its going to be a bid loss of Christian life, I hope a attack with WMD will posibily happen in Europe, then the people who are converting to Chirstianity will realize that they are taking the wrong path.
The path to God is not who you are worshiping but realizing who you are and regreting the sins that you made. I dont think both the Abramic religion teaches that.

Who is we are you blaming Europeans christians who committed acts the sins of today christian ? why not wish for an attack on europe hate to tell you this but more agnostics in europe. I'm sure the path to worshiping god is worshiping rats and monkeys ?

I dint ask you to give me data out of Christian faith websites.. this nonsensical .. provide data say from human right commission or some other verifiable source, thanks.

As to your point regarding Christanism being benign, I do not agree as US is also a Christian country and the christian history is filled with church sanctioned killings, so lets not go there, please be on the topic..

I've never said anything you are the one attacking christians. current history is proving that.

However it shows the persecution. anyway good thing more christian missionaries are going to India. :tup:
your right they will turn the other cheek to Hindu Extremists.

Christian in India are growing I'm not talking of the world, as for religious violence they is hardly few Christians have committed today. Russia is seeing Orthodoxy coming again, In china Christians are growing same with India.

Forget about Growth of Christianity in India... Last Time when Checked about Syria... A agreement with other communities have been Made By Churches that Syrian Christian churches will not accept converts from Islam...

But Offcorse in India we never Ask to make an Agreement with other Religious Groups...

I dint ask you to give me data out of Christian faith websites.. this nonsensical .. provide data say from human right commission or some other verifiable source, thanks.

Only 2 were christian sites others were anti and neutral why not here

Have Christians reached 19 % in Andhra? | Indian Realist

Fastest Growing Religion; Christianity

www.crusadewatch.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=865&Itemid=72

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Only 2 were christian sites others were anti and neutral why not here

Have Christians reached 19 % in Andhra? | Indian Realist

Fastest Growing Religion; Christianity

www.crusadewatch.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=865&Itemid=72

I've never said anything you are the one attacking christians. current history is proving that.
The proofs you have given me are not verifiable and furthermore are not the competent authority to record such incidents, so, kindly provide some hard data to make me understand the conclusion you have arrived at..

Forget about Growth of Christianity in India... Last Time when Checked about Syria... A agreement with other communities have been Made By Churches that Syrian Christian churches will not accept converts from Islam...

But Offcorse in India we never Ask to make an Agreement with other Religious Groups...

This isn't about syria it's about christians in India. India claims to be secular so why so butt hurt ? anyway good thing they are growing. and bless the pastor for turning the other cheek.

Who is we are you blaming Europeans christians who committed acts the sins of today christian ? why not wish for an attack on europe hate to tell you this but more agnostics in europe. I'm sure the path to worshiping god is worshiping rats and monkeys ?
Thats waht i am telling you dont have to worship anything on any one, that is the funda teaching of Hinduism. these worships are customary practices.
in order to atain god all you have to do is that be humble, self realize who you are and what is your puspose in this planet and when you do that you logical get near to god,

Any why if there is any religion in the world that has killed fellow human being for the purpose of spreading its ideolody then the 1st rank goes to Christians undisputedly and then only come Muslims.

The proofs you have given me are not verifiable and furthermore are not the competent authority to record such incidents, so, kindly provide some hard data to make me understand the conclusion you have arrived at..

Proof ?

Site of Hindu Attacks on Christians Sees Conversions | Daily News | NCRegister.com

Vatican describes Hindu attack on Christian orphanage as a 'sin against God' - Telegraph

INDIA Protestant leader: Hindu attacks against schools and teachers Christians "indecents" - Asia News

Hindu Attacks on Christians in India

MercatorNet: Why Hindu extremists target Christians

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Hindu Extremist Militants Attack Christian Pastor - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

About the other two, we'll one of them is a blog, you and me both can write anything and everything, and the other suggests nothing about persecution. It only talks about the rep of a particular party expressing his apprehensions and suggesting birth control and for all the religions not just Christianity.

This does not constitute proof or even close to it.

Thats waht i am telling you dont have to worship anything on any one, that is the funda teaching of Hinduism. these worships are customary practices.
in order to atain god all you have to do is that be humble, self realize who you are and what is your puspose in this planet and when you do that you logical get near to god,

Any why if there is any religion in the world that has killed fellow human being for the purpose of spreading its ideolody then the 1st rank goes to Christians undisputedly and then only come Muslims.

Were not discussing Hinduism here. Christianity has gone through transformation and people used it for political purposes in the past but today it's peaceful and it will spread through india peacefully.

This isn't about syria it's about christians in India. India claims to be secular so why so butt hurt ? anyway good thing they are growing. and bless the pastor for turning the other cheek.
BUT ur Not an Indian... ur a Syrian So i feel Sad about u... I wonder what will happen to ur 9% Population in Syria once Protesters win & Assad government is Gone... U People r Doomed then... So u guy r Afraid of Protestors Rather than Assad...

My Condolences cause Future is not So bright in Syria...

About the other two, we'll one of them is a blog, you and me both can write anything and everything, and the other suggests nothing about persecution. It only talks about the rep of a particular party expressing his apprehensions and suggesting birth control and for all the religions not just Christianity.

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

If you want to believe it or not up to you, maybe you will get a first hand experience next time you attack a bunch more Indians converting to Christianity, I leave it at that.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

BUT ur Not an Indian... ur a Syrian So i feel Sad about u... I wonder what will happen to ur 9% Population in Syria once Protesters win & Assad government is Gone... U People r Doomed then... So u guy r Afraid of Protestors Rather than Assad...

My Condolences cause Future is not So bright in Syria...

Were discussing Christians here now not Syria or Assad you are free to go talk about that on other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom