What's new

Pastor Beaten And Paraded Naked By Hindu Extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't about syria it's about christians in India. India claims to be secular so why so butt hurt ? anyway good thing they are growing. and bless the pastor for turning the other cheek.

BUT ur Not an Indian... ur a Syrian So i feel Sad about u... I wonder what will happen to ur 9% Population in Syria once Protesters win & Assad government is Gone... U People r Doomed then... So u guy r Afraid of Protestors Rather than Assad...

My Condolences cause Future is not So bright for u in Syria... & About BUTT Hurt u Sure Will have Soon... Enjoy the Pain

BUT ur Not an Indian... ur a Syrian So i feel Sad about u... I wonder what will happen to ur 9% Population in Syria once Protesters win & Assad government is Gone... U People r Doomed then... So u guy r Afraid of Protestors Rather than Assad...

My Condolences cause Future is not So bright for u in Syria... & About BUTT Hurt u Sure Will have Soon... Enjoy the Pain

We are not discussing Syria or Assad but christians and india anyway done with this I leave it to the missionaries converting more indians and hindus to Christianity.

If you want to believe it or not up to you, maybe you will get a first hand experience next time you attack a bunch more Indians converting to Christianity, I leave it at that.

Were discussing Christians here now not Syria or Assad you are free to go talk about that on other threads.

So r U BuTT Hurt when u think about ur Condition which is Gonna Happen in Syria As ur Own Christian West Backed Countries will Kick a Secular Government & then Ram sack ur Churches along with 9% population ... ur Future i Total Loss the Count is On...

Admitted the incidents are shameful, however, my request to you still remains. These incidents did not happen at the same time and so by logic we need correct data to arrive at the same conclusion you have arrived at.
The sites you have given are again more of blogs, one article is interesting however it leaves at the point of mentioning the incidents but does not follow it after.. so we do not know if the nationalists or whatever you call them were punished or not.

Were not discussing Hinduism here. Christianity has gone through transformation and people used it for political purposes in the past but today it's peaceful and it will spread through india peacefully.

oh yes, we know what is your peace. as said, you can not take our tolerance for granted. you'll spread but you have this habit of killing others to spread, History has shown your true colors how you treated pegans in the past.
It is said that both Muslims and Christians desended from the same blood line, even though we have seen how brutal you have been to them and how you have made them be brutal in order to survive.
You try the same trick with us and sure you'll get anialated.

And don't say that we are discusing about INdia, when you tend to show us that we have **** in our butt hole, be prepared to accept when we show you that you have more **** than us in yours.

We are not discussing Syria or Assad but christians and india anyway done with this I leave it to the missionaries converting more indians and hindus to Christianity.
There is Old Quote in Hindi ill translate it for u..." when ur own A$$ is still been Fried on Pan Still u enjoy the Pain suffered by Neighbour who has a Blister on his A$$"... what a waste

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

He just Ran away Crying like Girl...Ohh Man When Nair Comes ... Loosers Quit... Real Singham :argh:

There is Old Quote in Hindi ill translate it for u..." when ur own A$$ is still been Fried on Pan Still u enjoy the Pain suffered by Neighbour who has a Blister on his A$$"... what a waste

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

He just Ran away Crying like Girl...Ohh Man When Nair Comes ... Loosers Quit... Real Singham :argh:

Whats there to run away from ? doesn't matter if syrian christians get killed or driven out it still won't change the fact Indians are converting to Christianity and growing your free on the other hand to attack them like Hindu Extremists did to this pastor.

just showed a taste of his own medicine, hun

oh yes, we know what is your peace. as said, you can not take our tolerance for granted. you'll spread but you have this habit of killing others to spread, History has shown your true colors how you treated pegans in the past.
It is said that both Muslims and Christians desended from the same blood line, even though we have seen how brutal you have been to them and how you have made them be brutal in order to survive.
You try the same trick with us and sure you'll get anialated.

And don't say that we are discusing about INdia, when you tend to show us that we have **** in our butt hole, be prepared to accept when we show you that you have more **** than us in yours.

All the whining does not change the fact Indians are converting to Christianity and getting attacked by hindus. there are 2 billion christians in the world feel free to kill them all. :lol: Christians are spreading through india peacefully if you have a problem your can feel free to attack them

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Admitted the incidents are shameful, however, my request to you still remains. These incidents did not happen at the same time and so by logic we need correct data to arrive at the same conclusion you have arrived at.
The sites you have given are again more of blogs, one article is interesting however it leaves at the point of mentioning the incidents but does not follow it after.. so we do not know if the nationalists or whatever you call them were punished or not.

You need even more to prove christians are persecuted in india :fie: why not go with the local hindu nationalist and see for yourself.

All the whining does not change the fact Indians are converting to Christianity and getting attacked by hindus. there are 2 billion christians in the world feel free to kill them all. :lol:
i do not advocate killing fellow human being, but you and your religion would if it were to spread your religon. we and Muslims know what you will do to accomplish this.

and you can just go with your false propaganda that your kind is going to be majority one day in INDIA, but until Hinduims, Budhism, Muslim, etc are there in INDIA, thats not going to happen.

And for sure you'll not live long enough to see such a demographic change in your life time.
So when you die, die with a heavy heart that Jesus could not make you see that day.

i do not advocate killing fellow human being, but you and your religion would if it were to spread your religon. we and Muslims know what you will do to accomplish this.

It's already spreading in India you are free to do whatever you like to the christians.

and you can just go with your false propaganda that your kind is going to be majority one day in INDIA, but until Hinduims, Budhism, Muslim, etc are there in INDIA, thats not going to happen.

And for sure you'll not live long enough to see such a demographic change in your life time.
So when you die, die with a heavy heart that Jesus could not make you see that day.

Where have I said I want Christians to be the majority in India ? I just said Christianity is spreading in India and the awareness of persecution they get simple.

It's already spreading in India you are free to do whatever you like to the christians.
we dont have to do any thing mate, you'll bring harm to yourself and the karma of your world wide killing in Iraq, Afgan, etc will be back at your Vaticans door steps one day. I wish that you'll live to see that day and die as a unhappy sole for following the religion you are into.

we dont have to do any thing mate, you'll bring harm to yourself and the karma of your world wide killing in Iraq, Afgan, etc will be back at your Vaticans door steps one day. I wish that you'll live to see that day and die as a unhappy sole for following the religion you are into.

Your lumping christians as one now, USA isn't a christian country it's secular, wow whats this wishing death on someone however evident even your own Indian Christians don't advocate for a separate state but just protection.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Let me tell you my recent experience as a Christian. I was in the polling booth for the ongoing state elections. I had two options with me. On one side there was Congress which is immersed in corruption and on the other side was BJP which is like a hidden time-bomb for us. As I wasted my time pondering, Booth Officer signalled me to do it quick. In the end, I opted for an independent candidate who was educated with clean track record. I am not sure he will win though.

Stay safe brother.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Since when showing a movie on Christ has become a crime? A Christian can not even hold a prayer-meeting in the open for the fear of saffron lunatics, who falsely claim that Christians are forcibly converting. As a Christian, we have to take permissions from dozens of Government Authorities to organize prayer meets, whereas Hindus conduct prayers, keertans, jaagrans daily in every nook and corner of Country.

Only a fool will believe that Christians are 'forcibly' converting Hindus. We are a minority and live in fear, specially in BJP ruled states.

Thanks for the views, hope you and other christians remain safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom