What's new

Pashtuns are "My Cousins": Says Israeli Rabbi

Everyone is Son and Daughter of Adam, the First of Men. Then Whats the Fuss about?.
Read something similar about Pashtuun Tribe Yousafzai being referring to descendants of Prophet Yousaf/Joseph and something about the Pashtuun King who gave an interview to a British claimed Pashtuuns are Descendants of Israelis/Bani-Israel. didnt read the full article above though. Just title :ashamed:

Fellows, Arabs are also the COUSINS of Israelis. They are from the SAME ANCESTRAL GENE pool. Yet these barbarians are killing their 'Cousins' like animals. This Rabbi is a Satan.

LOL We know what these Jews are doing. The Pashtun are renowned fore their physical attributes. When a Jew says that similarity between Jews and Pashtun is same you know what he/she means. Cunning fvckers these Jews. They import Africans in their land only to abandon them like crap.

Fellows, Arabs are also the COUSINS of Israelis. They are from the SAME ANCESTRAL GENE pool. Yet these barbarians are killing their 'Cousins' like animals. This Rabbi is a Satan.

Surah Al-Ma'idah [5:60]

Say, "Shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that as penalty from Allah ? [It is that of] those whom Allah has cursed and with whom He became angry and made of them apes and pigs and slaves of Taghut. Those are worse in position and further astray from the sound way."

Everyone is Son and Daughter of Adam, the First of Men. Then Whats the Fuss about?.
Read something similar about Pashtuun Tribe Yousafzai being referring to descendants of Prophet Yousaf/Joseph and something about the Pashtuun King who gave an interview to a British claimed Pashtuuns are Descendants of Israelis/Bani-Israel. didnt read the full article above though. Just title :ashamed:

Solomon is said to have mined in Balochistan.

You need to retire full time. Not just part-time.

I really should. Is Sidhu also an Israelite?

Solomon is said to have mined in Balochistan.

I really should. Is Sidhu also an Israelite?

Sidhu is more Pakistani than you are. I can say that much with certainty.

The claim of Pashtuns being related to Jews is a fallacy.
That is often interlaced with "Lost Tribes of Israel"
None of those traces are confirmed.

It is no coincidence the Jews made this choice. Desperate b@stards are always looking for lost family trees. When they see fair skin and beauty they say it is them. Typical fvcking Jew trait. They learnt it from their Hindu brothers in Bollywood. The wannabe Khan's.

Jokes apart, I really think that pashtuns are chosen ones.

LOL The chosen ones that hate Jews for oppressing Palestinians.

The Jews haven't understood one thing about Pashtun. We never abandon our own. The Jews are oppressing and killing Palestinians. The Pashtun will never approve of the killings of Muslims.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom