What's new

Partition of Afghanistan

ok thats right. they are the biggest minority.
maybe there should be a partition on the ethnic lines and create several nation states.

But the article does allude to the fact that the Pashtos are the main cause of the afghan problem.
so tell me who is the majority???

Hope this will help you
Afghanistan_ethnic_map_divisions.jpg

afghanistan-ethnic-map.jpg

i dont think it is an accurate map, especially the second one.

which part is wrong, that the pashtuns are the trouble makers? because they are the bulk of taliban. is pashto population more than 50% of afghanistan? i dont think so.

Population : Hazaras - 19%, Tajik - 25%, Pushtun - 38%, Uzbek - 6%

the pashtoons are not trouble makers, an averrage pasthoons is as helpless as the tajiks, they are all suffering from this imposed war on us for the last 30 years. by the way, the current statistics roughly puts pashtoons around 40, tajiks around 30 and then hazara and uzbeks.

Does the northern alliance still exists? I feel they have more will to fight compared to ANA.

NA is a wrong name , but people recognize them by this name. they dont exist as political movement now, but their leaders along with the other opposition leaders have formed a united front to oppose the gov. The so called NA was big part of former mujahideen who used to fight against the soviets.

ok thats right. they are the biggest minority.
maybe there should be a partition on the ethnic lines and create several nation states.

But the article does allude to the fact that the Pashtos are the main cause of the afghan problem.

And do you have an idea why the Pushtuns are the trouble makers fighting an occupying force and how they have been sidelined from the political process, and how people from other ethnic groups are calling the shots ???

And yeah do one more then go and Google and see Pushtuns are not the only ones fighting the occupational forces, rather people from other ethnic groups are also resisting.

the pashtoons are not trouble makers, an averrage pasthoons is as helpless as the tajiks, they are all suffering from this imposed war on us for the last 30 years. by the way, the current statistics roughly puts pashtoons around 40, tajiks around 30 and then hazara and uzbeks.

I see.. but how can we ensure that the rogue taliban dont come to power again. I guess that cant be done

And do you have an idea why the Pushtuns are the trouble makers fighting an occupying force and how they have been sidelined from the political process, and how people from other ethnic groups are calling the shots ???

And yeah do one more then go and Google and see Pushtuns are not the only ones fighting the occupational forces, rather people from other ethnic groups are also resisting.

they havent been sidelined.

America will not stay on forever. they will try to bring democracy and hope for a distressed people and go back. If taliban comes back then god help all the afghani people

I see.. but how can we ensure that the rogue taliban dont come to power again. I guess that cant be done

but how can you associate the taliban with the pashtoons? this is wrong. we all know that TTP is a pashtoon force in paksitan, but it doesnt mean the pashtoons of pakistan are the taliban.

but how can you associate the taliban with the pashtoons? this is wrong. we all know that TTP is a pashtoon force in paksitan, but it doesnt mean the pashtoons of pakistan are the taliban.

OK I always thought that taliban are pashto people . If im wrong I take it back.

OK I always thought that taliban are pashto people . If im wrong I take it back.

absolute majority of taliban are pashtoon, but pashtoons are not the taliban. pashtoons are poor people like the tajiks who are suffering from all this war for more than 3 decades.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom