What's new

Parrikar’s Quest for Affordable Air power

you mean UAE's rafale will be made in India??
@Khafee

I wouldn't give half baked news too much thought.

UAE's Rafale, IF they come, will come from France. Just like our new Blk61's will come from the US, irrespective of what loony bins on this forum keep going nuts over.

:cheers:

I feel like crying. PPP terms and India is the 3rd largest economy in the world yet they can't purchase jets for f*ck's sake. What the f*ck is up with the budget? Why is it so shit for a nation that is bordering a rabid dog and an intrusive dragon?

Thank God India's GDP is going to rise 8%+ for the future, at least the budget for all three arms will be respectable in 10 years time and worthy of a nation like India.

Please temper your language. Using epithets like "Rabid dog" do not portray you in a very favorable light.

Cheers!

I feel like crying. PPP terms and India is the 3rd largest economy in the world yet they can't purchase jets for f*ck's sake. What the f*ck is up with the budget? Why is it so shit for a nation that is bordering a rabid dog and an intrusive dragon?

Thank God India's GDP is going to rise 8%+ for the future, at least the budget for all three arms will be respectable in 10 years time and worthy of a nation like India.
@waz @Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch
see this

No
India and UAE will join hands and collectively negotiate with Dasault

IAF - 54
IN - 36
UAE - 60
you want to say that UAE and India will negotiate with France as a single Party??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom