What's new

Parliamentarians of Afghanistan demand Pak-Afghan border as travel visa free zone

I do believe you didnt get it.
This isnt about unemployement in India.
Its about unemployement in Pakistan. Which means Pakistani youths joining organizations that pay them money and lead them to jannat in Kashmir.
The trip to jannat ofcourse is arranged by Indian Army.

A majority of those killed were from Pakistani Punjab.

http://home.comcast.net/~christine_fair/pubs/Fighters-of-LeT_Final.pdf

Have a read. Its by Combating Terrorism Center, West Point.

I do believe you didnt get it.
This isnt about unemployement in India.
Its about unemployement in Pakistan. Which means Pakistani youths joining organizations that pay them money and lead them to jannat in Kashmir.
The trip to jannat ofcourse is arranged by Indian Army.

A majority of those killed were from Pakistani Punjab.

http://home.comcast.net/~christine_fair/pubs/Fighters-of-LeT_Final.pdf

Have a read. Its by Combating Terrorism Center, West Point.

IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir is not Indian territory & secondly there is no verification of people killed there, it is Indian army who report & we all know their propaganda very well.

AS I SAID PLEASE DON'T DRAG INDIA IN THIS THREAD & STAY ON TOPIC. THANKS

IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir is not Indian territory & secondly there is no verification of people killed there, it is Indian army who report & we all know their propaganda very well.
The report is by West Point. I hope you know who they are.
AS I SAID PLEASE DON'T DRAG INDIA IN THIS THREAD & STAY ON TOPIC. THANKS
Happy to oblige. Dont quote me again then.

Their report is based on quoting Indians. West point officials didn't went there & observe ground reality.
And do you know what evidence India gave when it filed the reports which were accepted as credible by West Point.

Thanks, & no i' am just countering your misinformation.
Apparently we are doing the same thing.

And do you know what evidence India gave when it filed the reports which were accepted as credible by West Point.

As British journalist Robert Frisk has explained that their govts i.e American & British ignore injustice by India against Kashmir & ignore Pakistan's demands on Kashmir because they consider India bigger economically & a counter against China...this is the reason they accept Indian propaganda reports.

Apparently we are doing the same thing.

No it is me who is trying to correct your misinformation...not we.

Lets stop offtopic here, you are derailing the thread.

As British journalist Robert Frisk has explained that their govts i.e American & British ignore injustice by India against Kashmir & ignore Pakistan's demands on Kashmir because they consider India bigger economically & a counter against China...this is the reason they accept Indian propaganda reports.
So according to you anything that Americans or British or xyz accept from India is fake and propaganda.

Well, who can argue with such brilliant logic.

No it is me who is trying to correct your misinformation...not we.

Lets stop offtopic here, you are derailing the thread.
As I said. Happy to. Ifs and buts ever present.

Sorry for offtopic but are Durranis Pushtoons or Persians? One of my father's friend is Durrani from Northern Balochistan, their mother tongue(as they say) is Persian but they are fluent in Urdu, Balochi & Pushto too.

Oh thanks! it's so nice of you as Pakistan won't have to spend $$. Please do the same thing @ Pak-Afghan border.

Durranis or abdalis as they are known are one of the largest pukhtoon tribes, they are the descendants of White Huns, they form the Sarbani confederation in afpak Originally known by their ancient name Abdali, which may derive from the more ancient Ebodalo (Bactrian: ηβοδαλο / "Hephthalites"), they have been calledDurrani since the beginning of the Durrani Empire in 1747.[1] The number of Durranis are estimated to be roughly 16% of the population of Afghanistan or 5 million individuals.[2] Durrani are found throughout Afghanistan, although large concentrations are found in the South, they are also found to less extent in East, West and Central Afghanistan.They are also found in large numbers in Pakistan, mainly inhabiting the Western area of the nation. The Durrani Pashtuns of Afghanistan are usually bilingual in Pashto and Persian while those of Pakistan in Pashto and Urdu. The ruling Sadozai andBarakzai dynasties of Afghanistan were originally from the Durrani.

So according to you anything that Americans or British or xyz accept from India is fake and propaganda.

Well, who can argue with such brilliant logic.

I didn't said that, read Robert Frisk articles(especially the recent ones on Afghanistan & Kashmir connection), i just believe that.

As I said. Happy to. Ifs and buts ever present.

But from your posts it seems you don't wanna stop. you were the one who start dragging India, rite?

The Durrani Pashtuns of Afghanistan are usually bilingual in Pashto and Persian while those of Pakistan in Pashto and Urdu. The ruling Sadozai andBarakzai dynasties of Afghanistan were originally from the Durrani.

Thanks for that detailed info. BTW he is fluent in Persian(they call it their mother tongue) as well as Pashto, Balochi & Urdu.

Oh my ... the Afghans are demanding a visa-free regime between Afghanistan and Pakistan -- I guess this will another asymmetric deal where the Afghans will get the visa part and Pakistanis the free part. And, with Main sab at the helm, who knows they may even get it.

I guess Pakistanis are eternal optimists!

excerpts below original here

In the two-day Pakistan-Afghanistan Bilateral Conference 2013 that started here on December 13, 2013 in Islamabad, parliamentarians, intelligentsia and journalists of both the countries attended.

A large number of delegates from Afghanistan took Pakistan responsible for the 35-year-long war in Afghanistan and also mentioned that Pakistan had fallen in the ditch it dug for Afghanistan and former Soviet Russia (USSR). Participants also demanded a visa-free regime between the two countries.

Dr. Abdul Ghaffor of Regional Studies of Afghanistan, stated that the Afghan people seek the security from Pakistan, from its neighbors, and the wrong policies of neighbors caused death and destruction in Afghanistan during the last 30 years.

Abdul Hameed Mubariz, former Secretary of Wolesi Jirga, talked about the social integration of Pakistan and Afghanistan instead of just friends. He gave anthropological perspectives of Pak-Afghan relations and said that both were joined like one whole and cannot be separated.

You are good at blabbering all the times. Seems your flg has been jeopardized.

its better to avoid selective reading by you .

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - Politicians, civil society, parliamentarians and journalists of Afghanistan have demanded the Pak-Afghan border as a visa free zone as 50,000 people cross this border daily illegally

out of these 50,000 illegally crossing people, 49,999 are Afghans on both sides.

:)))))))))))))))))))0 SAFMA arranged this event and you dont need a rocket science to understand the agenda.

So NVM these mr. alam in safma is the most anti-Pakistan goon

You are good at blabbering all the times. Seems your flg has been jeopardized.

its better to avoid selective reading by you .

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - Politicians, civil society, parliamentarians and journalists of Afghanistan have demanded the Pak-Afghan border as a visa free zone as 50,000 people cross this border daily illegally

out of these 50,000 illegally crossing people, 49,999 are Afghans on both sides.

Huh ? WTF?

Just like how yr trading with them through sea...............Dont put yr stupid intellectual words on our forums.

Thanks for your valuable advice. I will now attempt to put intelligent intellectual words in YOUR forums. :smart:

Back
Top Bottom