What's new

Parliamentarians of Afghanistan demand Pak-Afghan border as travel visa free zone

America/Nato should rather help Pak-Afghan govt to fence the border,than mine it and than heavy security patrol from either side

What Pakistan should do on its own

*Fence the border and Mine it
*Suspend afghanistan supply line since they already have iran as alternative route.
*Give citizenship to the odd 1-2million afghan refugees when more than 3million illegally has already got Pakistani citizenship
*After this Issue visa to afghan for stay of only one month,unless he's for education or health purpose
*Go on straight with Afghan Govt and warn them to Don't blame pakistan for everything without proof.

If we do all these above on our own.This will seriously help us in long run

NOTE:If we don't give citizenship to the already existing Afghan refugees.This problem will be never solved and after 2014 when the situation will get out of control expect more than 5million refugees again.

Mine & Fence the border - I don't think Pukhtoons on either side would stand for this ! :(

Suspend their Supply Line - Innocent Afghans may suffer because of it too ! I'd have no qualms if Karzai doesn't get his supply of that medicated shampoo that'll help him grow some hair on that shinny tinndd (scalp) of his but what of the Afghan Women & Children ?

I don't think we should take our revenge for what Afghanistan does or talks about from those people who can neither provide for themselves nor for their dependents !

And giving citizenship to Afghans ? :blink:

Dude we should revoke the Citizenship of the 3 million & kick the remaining back to Afghanistan unless of course they have acquired such citizenship through legal means or they are women & children without anyone to support them or they are those Afghans who don't say sh*t about us 24/7 - Then they're One of Us & they must not only be accommodated but given help to have an enriching life !

P.S We haven't even accepted those 1 million Plus, Biharis who are still rotting in Bangladesh in their Refugee Camps for Supporting Pakistan in '71 & yet we've given Nationalities to Afghans many of whom neither like Pakistan nor Pakistanis - Sad isn't it ?

@ghilzai @farhan_9909

Yaar bary ajeeb log hain hamary cousins. 'Strategic pacts' hamary dushman say karty hain aur muhajireen and free visa hamary lie. :D

We should build a database of people with close relatives across Afghanistan, visa on arrival should be granted to them only if Pakistani citizens sponser them.

Do you two think that mining the border is even possible?

Ghilzais of Afghanistan should take over Afghanistan and all will be ok.

Ghilzais love for pakistan is eternal.

When you become Sultan of Afghanistan, just make sure i get a cheaper supply of hash so i could export it to my bania friends across the eastern border. :drag:

And how would they come from Afghanistan to India? Oh yeah. Build a flyover from Afghanistan over Pakistan into India!! :haha:

No; he is proposing to give them visa-free transit through Pakistan.
Even building a fly-over will need money after all.
Anything for the umma-chumma brotherhood should be fine.

@Armstrong

If we don't give them citizenship,this refugees problem will never be solved and neither the free cross borders movements.

Beside this they already have a route through Iran,as they say though i know how in iran afghanistanis are treated.

@Aeronaut

Ofcourse it is possible,Pakistan has one of the world largest inventory of mines and even America has given Pakistan a green signal to mine the border with afghanistan.Don't know what happened but couple of years back Pak army was considering mining the border.

the movement we see through torkham and chaman is negligible

Come to miranshah and see the ghulam khan border with Khost.they just move in and out without any problem.90% of illegal entry happens through ghulam khan border

In Bannu because of them you wont get any free home for rent,Bannu township is now occupied by them and most of them are non pashtun afghan.

In dera ismail khan 3 out of 10 people are afghan refugees.Though the most poorest.

I know many afghan refugees now in Different medical colleges of KPK with either FATA or KPK domicile paying only 15k PKR for a MBBS degree per year..

So mine the border,issue them to get back to afghanistan by 2014 end.if they remain either force them or given them citizenship and than have a proper visa system to not allow anyone from afghanistan for more than 1month or else they should apply for renewal each month.

@ghilzai @farhan_9909

When you become Sultan of Afghanistan, just make sure i get a cheaper supply of hash so i could export it to my bania friends across the eastern border. :drag:

Oh; you just do that Aeronut. The Banias will take all the Hash that the Mullas can provide.

Then the Banias will then go on to make some fast Money exporting the Hash world-wide; while the Mullas can go back to going "Boom-Boom" amongst themselves. :laugh:

@Armstrong

If we don't give them citizenship,this refugees problem will never be solved and neither the free cross borders movements.

Beside this they already have a route through Iran,as they say though i know how in iran afghanistanis are treated.

Dude why won't the Refugee Problem be solved ?

Kick them back to their country & if you say it is possible then mine the border & jail anyone who comes into Pakistan illegally !

Dude why won't the Refugee Problem be solved ?

Kick them back to their country & if you say it is possible then mine the border & jail anyone who comes into Pakistan illegally !

Because if refugees remain,The border will have to be opened.

and the latter is not possible.

@ghilzai @farhan_9909

Yaar bary ajeeb log hain hamary cousins. 'Strategic pacts' hamary dushman say karty hain aur muhajireen and free visa hamary lie. :D

We should build a database of people with close relatives across Afghanistan, visa on arrival should be granted to them only if Pakistani citizens sponser them.

Do you two think that mining the border is even possible?

If I become the sultan of khiljistan I would have you as the main man running it. I just prefer the title that's all lol.

The day is not far when borders of pakistan will be from Amu Darya to Lahore, with the capital being Islamabad and me being the sultan lol.

Because if refugees remain,The border will have to be opened.

and the latter is not possible.

Who is saying that the Refugees should remain ?

I'm saying send them back to Afghanistan with exception to those women & children who don't have anyone to take care of them - Let them stay here in Pakistan !

Who is saying that the Refugees should remain ?

I'm saying send them back to Afghanistan with exception to those women & children who don't have anyone to take care of them - Let them stay here in Pakistan !

I make you right on that, we know who is genuine and who is not.

We can allow those who are loyal and accepting pakistan as their land and are ready to die for it, others we should just use as furnace fuel.

triple fence 10 meters high +two walls 10meters high +every feet three land mines + security dogs + laser detecting system + and 1 lakh solder on afghan border is my wish
You know we are implementing the exact same system on the Pakistani border.:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom