What's new

Paris Under Attack

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">CNN says the hostage-takers in <a href="#Paris op Twitter">#Paris</a> are are threatening to kill the hostages one by one - and they may have started.</p>&mdash; Allison K. Sommer (@AllisonKSommer) <a href=" ">November 13, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

“The men came in and started shooting. Everyone fell to the ground. It was hell. I took my mum, and we hid. Someone near us said they have gone, so we ran out. I was only thinking of escaping,” he said. “We’re out now. I think people are still inside. It’s a nightmare – a nightmare.”

Some tweets say: The shooters were shouting; This is for Syria.

whats wrong with Indians. Every indian poster is comparing it to Mumbai. It time to show solidatry with the people under attack instead of using it as an opportunity.
You think this is Indians bragging? Grow up.

It's a valid comparison to make- multiple simultaneous attacks with well armed gunmen and bombings working in small teams slaughtering all they have come across. Post 26/11 many security experts predicted that it would be a model for future attacks (and security forces worldwide prepared for it) and the Kanyan mall massacre was evidence of this.

Hollande announced that the Police is laucnhing assault.
Good hunting boys.

6 shootings
3 explosions

2 gunmen holding 60-100 people hostage as per sky news

6 shootings
3 explosions

2 gunmen holding 60-100 people hostage as per sky news

I think they laid bombs and then went from site to site. This reminds me more of the Tsarnaev brothers and the Boston Bombings.

It was pretty hard to understand the meaning. If i remember he said "La Police lance l'assaut" (Police launche the assault)

I hope they proceed with caution and take out these filth. God speed.

I think they laid bombs and then went from site to site. This reminds me more of the Tsarnaev brothers and the Boston Bombings.
Without inviting the wrath of certain members I would also say this reminds me of 26/11- the terrorists placed bombs in multiple taxis that went off simultaneously across Mumbai to draw first responders to those sites and then went about their horrific shootings in multiple sites.

this is just sad to see all this madness all around the world in the middle east europe and asia our enemy is 1 and we should unite to finish them off as they will not think twice before taking a life or will ever show mercy to any of us
RIP and stay strong

You think this is Indians bragging? Grow up.

It's a valid comparison to make- multiple simultaneous attacks with well armed gunmen and bombings working in small teams slaughtering all they have come across. Post 26/11 many security experts predicted that it would be a model for future attacks (and security forces worldwide prepared for it) and the Kanyan mall massacre was evidence of this.

Good hunting boys.
Agreed thats correct. After mumbai 26/11 there was apprehension that similar attacks could be launched else where. One of them was london tube attacks. Terrorists tend to imitate or learn from others. For eg suicide bombing become widely used after LTTE made it popular. All these days western countries knew lone wolf attacks are a possibility but what they dreaded was 9/11 attacks which cause more casualties and requires a lot of planning.

If this indeed is a terrorist attack then terrorists have certainly moved up the ladder level of organizing terror strikes which require better co-ordination, planning , financing and all above inducing greater fear & terror.

• According to the Associated Press, two explosions have been reported near the Stade de France, a soccer stadium near Paris.
  • Three shootings have also been reported, in Paris's 10th and 11th arrondissements, according to a live broadcast from France 24.
CTuMVJEVAAAcW_9.png

• According to the BBC's Katya Adler, "French channels [are] reporting masked men started shooting in all directions around a group of restaurants with outdoor terraces central."
  • There is also an ongoing hostage situation at one of the shooting sites, the Paris Bataclan concert hall, per AFP. Police believe there are 100 hostages.

I hope they proceed with caution and take out these filth. God speed.

We are proud of our police forces,they will finish the job. I hope they kill them all,save as many hostages as possible and come back safe. I am afraid that it is just the begining,some days ago a man tried to attack the naval base of Toulon,others wanted to capture and behead a soldier (as the poor lee rigbee)......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom