What's new

Paris Under Attack

40 dead, 100 hostage, Obama briefed, Hollande in charge, “worst attack in decades”, “possible suicide bomber" French state TV

This is very similar to 26/11 , now another attack in a mall

EU was also generous enough to bomb the $hit out of many muslim countries. The same weapons that are being used in france were given to likes of alqadea and ISIS to topple regimes of Gadafi and Asad. I do feel sorry for people who died but they should also know about people who were slaughtered in Libya to ensure French dominance. Like i said chickens are coming home to roost.
The problem with us is that Muslims never play victim card yet Israeil can manipulate entire EU to get billions just bcz they get a prick on their finger.
Brother I suggest you hold up your analysis until the situation is better....

There is a time for everything and ....Now isnt the time to lay out the past for them.....For now please just be a human and be silent!

A warning to some posters . If you are going to write stupid comments, use this occasion to vent our your existing bigotry, then the post either goes or you go.

Now, respect this serious thread.

Thank you sir,let's keep this thread clean in time of tragedy. People can keep what they want to say to them..

Parisians who live in the neighbourhoods that were under attack tonight have to make their way home. A few are staying put in front of the Bataclan, where they’re held about 400 metres away by police force, while others are now leaving.

A hashtag, #portouverte (Open Door) is now underway: Parisians are offering their hospitality for those who might not be able to take the subway, or just don’t want to right now.

There are various reports of attacks at a fourth scene - at les Halles, in the centre of the city. These are unconfirmed and we are working to find out more details.

Any update on hostage situation? Reports of shooting in a shopping mall are circulating. What about hostages?

CTuXKc7WUAAN1QJ.png

Report: Terrorists take 100 hostages at Eagles of Death Metal concert in Paris
Music venue Bataclan was among four venues targeted during coordinated terrorist attack

The latest reports have at least 60 dead and many more injured.

Back
Top Bottom