What's new

Paris Under Attack

Very sad & heart breaking, only cowards attack civilians and attacking soft targets reveals their desperation. These attacks will only increase hatred & suspicion towards poor immigrants. Seems now they have to carry this additional burden of being reviled along with trauma of being displaced from their lands. Misery simply piles one upon another.

Death toll raised to 46. Firing still going on.Hostage situation. French President evacuated from stadium.

Whatever it is but they are giving a bad name to us and our religion. EU was generous enough to give shelter to them when no other muslim country was ready to pick them. It is really a very bad news for us.

EU was also generous enough to bomb the $hit out of many muslim countries. The same weapons that are being used in france were given to likes of alqadea and ISIS to topple regimes of Gadafi and Asad. I do feel sorry for people who died but they should also know about people who were slaughtered in Libya to ensure French dominance. Like i said chickens are coming home to roost.
The problem with us is that Muslims never play victim card yet Israeil can manipulate entire EU to get billions just bcz they get a prick on their finger.

EU was also generous enough to bomb the $hit out of many muslim countries. The same weapons that are being used in france were given to likes of alqadea and ISIS to topple regimes of Gadafi and Asad. I do feel sorry for people who died but they should also know about people who were slaughtered in Libya to ensure French dominance. Like i said chickens are coming home to roost.
The problem with us is that Muslims never play victim card yet Israeil can manipulate entire EU to get billions just bcz they get a prick on their finger.

You are contradicting your own statement by playing the victim card right off the bat .

Is this a right thread to talk about it ? Indians say the same thing about it. Do people like us make policies ? Please don't say all this on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom