What's new

Paris Under Attack

this is just sad to see all this madness all around the world in the middle east europe and asia our enemy is 1 and we should unite to finish them off as they will not think twice before taking a life or will ever show mercy to any of us
RIP and stay strong

Well said bro. The ruthless nature of these people is beyond anything of recent modern times.

Reminds me of the horror we went through in the Mumbai attack in 2008. I was in Mumbai at that time and it was a war zone for three days. Hope the terrorists get neutralized soon without many civilian casualties.

Last edited:
A massacre has taken place inside Bataclan. The amount of dead will likely increase in coming hours.

As many as 108 dead are being reported dead by some sources; 3 Americans among the dead. Can anyone confirm?
Also what about the Concert Hall? Doubt the shooters are taking out hostages one by one since there's media just 200 meters off the hall.

A massacre has taken place inside Bataclan. The amount of dead will likely increase in coming hours.

dude , lets be positive ... i get goose bumps when i heard this word massacare , and the images of dead kids of Peshawar APS school comes into my mind ... lets pray that those people are safe and police safe them on time

It is the first time since the Algerian war. First time it is declared on all the territory. Cops are also shocked and saying "it"s worse than in January"

how many shooters are on the lose ? no channel is telling this .!!!!!!!!

Going by news reports, it's a bloodbath. May the culprits quickly be wiped out. Cowardly attack on innocent civilians. I would suspect it's pro-Daish French citizens who waged this cowardly attack, but lets wait and see

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom