What's new

Paris Under Attack

Okay France 24 is reporting the blast in the stadium was a suicide blast. Also the attackers at Bataclan are are taking out hostages one by one with over 160 Hostages still inside.

First time since the Algerian War in the 1960s that a “state of emergency” has been declared in France

how many shooters are on the lose ? no channel is telling this .!!!!!!!!

No one is actually reporting how many,pretty hard to say at the moment. People tweets that there are a lot of injured and killed in the Bataclan,people are calling the Police to launch the assault.

The deadliest attack appears to have targeted the Bataclan concert hall. The BBC's Hugh Schofield says scores of ambulances have arrived at the scene, suggesting many victims inside.

Other attacks hit Le Petit Cambodge restaurant in the 11th district where a BBC reporter could see 10 people lying on the road, either dead or seriously injured.

Another hit Le Carillon bar not too far away.

Three explosions were reported outside a bar near the Stade de France, as well as a blast inside.

An eyewitness told Liberation he had heard more than 100 rounds being fired at a cafe in rue de Charonne.

There are reports of up to six gunmen involved.

_86682378_paris_shooting_nov15_624v2.png

This is just unbelievable, suicide bombings in Paris?? I hope this spurs France to do whatever it takes to eliminate all of these scum from its territory- whatever it takes.

It is sad that the govt takes "decisions" only when there are a lot of bloodbath,if this happened in Paris,it could happen in London,Berlin,Madrid...
The BRI and RAID are deployed,no GIGN.

If it is ISIS (more than likely) they won't hesitate to slaughter the hostages. These savages cut the heads of other Muslims by the thousands, Parisians won't be an issue for them. God forbid.
I just wish there were plain clothes armed police among such crowds, that could liquidate these filth without more damage being caused.

No one is actually reporting how many,pretty hard to say at the moment. People tweets that there are a lot of injured and killed in the Bataclan,people are calling the Police to launch the assault.

Damn this is one Worse situation and France is facing this for first time in decades ..
my prayers are for Paris people , i really love the city .. these mother Fc*ukers are terrorizing the city of Love

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom