What's new

Paris Under Attack

Could be French citizens, but its not exactly hard to get into a country like France and get weapons. Many countries of Continental Europe are flooded with weapons, its not uncommon to see videos in France/Germany where robbers are fully loaded with armour and assault rifles, even that televised poker tournament a few years ago where gas grenades were thrown and men charged in with AK'S and tactical gear and stole half a million Euros. Far too easy to get weapons even in strict countries, Anders Breivik was strapped up with legal weapons in a liberal paradise like Norway, biker wars in the Nordic countries have involved anti tank rockets, grenade attacks, machine guns etc, kind of glad its difficult to source much more than a few pistols or old smgs from the UK streets.

I've seen documentaries and people brought from Albania and countries like that, Aks etc.. and didn't get caught,there are no borders !

Why hasn't the GIGN been deployed?

This is a terrible day for French people; my deepest condolences and prayers are with France.

On the plus side, According to a few people on Twitter, taxis are now taking Parisians home for free.
Great input TTA.

Sometimes it's better to shut down the computer and go outside, I sense this is one of those times for you.

Seems like there is a Media black out on any new information, I assume operations are being carried out against the militants. I doubt there will be any new information for some time.

Shootings at 4 different locations, i predict there has to be at least 12-14 people

Man this is sickening I remember the Algerian war. That time was horrific but this is insane dude what has gone into humans. Slaughtering everyone to achieve what?
A good bye ticket to heaven!

Back
Top Bottom