What's new

Paris Under Attack

Reuters says witnesses have told it of five explosions heard near the Bataclan, while shots there were heard live on television
----
23:30
Shots and explosions heard at the Bataclan
Reuters says witnesses have told it of five explosions heard near the Bataclan, while shots there were heard live on television.
The AP reports that automatic gunfire and blasts have rung out from the area. Scores of police are surrounding the Bataclan and sirens are wailing all around.
The gunfire began soon after French President François Hollande said security forces were launching an assault on one of several sites targeted in attacks Friday night around Paris.
French police official confirms two suicide attacks and one bombing near the Stade de France, to the north of Paris.
---
Reuters, citing police sources, is reporting that at least 40 people were killed in the attacks across the city, while 60 others were wounded. Reports differ, with some saying the death toll is greater.

Last edited:
I hope it isn't true but this is what I expected. There are no words for this kind of brutality.

just saw it on news that one reporter was inside the hall , and said he has seen many bodies and gunmen reload their guns 2-3 times ...
Police should not take any chance to talk , just go in and save those peoples

I was talking about the "gladio" or whatsoever,we should pray for the victims instead of already thinking about conspiracy theories ! It hasn't ended yet.
Journalists are reporting shoutings near Bataclan

Of course we should hope that now more people are going to die, the injured to recover as soon as possible and rest in peace to the deceased.

Since when has Gladio become a conspiracy? Even Francois Mitterand admitted to it.

Just saw some mobile phone footage on the BBC showing the aftermath of one of the attacks at a cafe- the horror on display is absolutely unfathomable. Just everyday people living their lives, how dare these scum carry out these kind of attacks.

France 24 reported shooting at Bataclan a while ago. Most recent update is shootings at Bataclan have stopped.

Not the place for this discussion but this is a bit of a myth mate. A recent investigator was able to buy an AK within 20 minuets of entering London.
Never seen an illegal gun in my life and apart from Hungerford, I cant think of any other time an ak/56 has been used here, I imagine 99% of people cant get an ak in London in 20 minutes, maybe a deactivated one, if the guys who killed Lee Rigby could only muster up a rusty antique revolver that didnt work properly then it cant be that easy, not like Europe anyway, go to places like Czech and you can stick an ak in your boot and most likely drive home without being checked. Probably plenty of assault rifles here, just kept by people who dont use them but I cant go down to Brixton and walk out with an ak 10 minutes later, if they were common people would use them.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If asked, Pakistan should send 10,000-20,000 troops to fight ISIS. These barbarians like to chop people's heads off for fun, why not do the same to them. We can send the troops from reserve. The sooner Syria and Iraq are pacified the better it will be. Also, we'll need to start doing bombing runs in Afghanistan to take care of TTP and ISIS there.

We have expertise in dealing with these scums that Iraq or Syria don't. We can give them a big helping hand in obliterating these waste of oxygen scum. And it'll be easier for us because the terrain isn't as harsh as FATA or Swat.

Back
Top Bottom